Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2016, 06:00 PM   #251 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Go on, I'd like to hear more about this incompatibility.
Sharia law.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:02 PM   #252 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Sharia law.
You mean the laws that a huge majority of Muslims think should only be enforced on Muslims? How exactly does that go in the face of democracy?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #253 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Enforced.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:07 PM   #254 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Enforced.
Let me know when you have an answer.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:08 PM   #255 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 646
Default

sharia = law in arabic

when you say sharia law you are saying law law

which law are you talking about specifically????

its like when whites say chai tea CHAI = TEA. you're saying TEA TEA.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:13 PM   #256 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
sharia = law in arabic

when you say sharia law you are saying law law

which law are you talking about specifically????

its like when whites say chai tea CHAI = TEA. you're saying TEA TEA.
A judicial system based around the writings in the Quran and Hadith (which is disputed by Islamic scholars and fatwas on a lot of the grey area that that system would open up). When I see someone afraid of shariah law, I assume that this is what they mean.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #257 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 646
Default

mordwyr read some reza aslan
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #258 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Let me know when you have an answer.
I just answered it by using your own word. Something enforced upon you isn't democratic. Something not voted for.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:17 PM   #259 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
sharia = law in arabic

when you say sharia law you are saying law law

which law are you talking about specifically????

its like when whites say chai tea CHAI = TEA. you're saying TEA TEA.
Ok, fine. Sharia then.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:18 PM   #260 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
When I see someone afraid of shariah law, I assume that this is what they mean.
I'm not afraid of it. I live in a country that will never have it. You, however, don't.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.