Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2016, 11:01 AM   #301 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Countries are based on cultures, and some cultures are superior to others because they developed cultural institutions based on a rule of law that protects its citizens from tyranny, protects private property rights that allows for the development of capital, and allows for a free vote in a parliamentary democracy, which is why everyone wants to live in the western world.

There is a reason why the United States is the richest country in the world, with one of the highest rates of immigration, and why no one want to live in f)ckin Saudi Arabia!
Uh, you might want to check your flag wavin sources, Qatar is the richest country in the world.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #302 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Uh, you might want to check your flag wavin sources, Qatar is the richest country in the world.
ya and isn't the US in a huge amount of debt?

also lots of saudis are rich as **** too and probably make more money in a month than the typical american does in 10 years.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #303 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
also you're wrong i lived in the western world for like 2 months and it made me want to fucking die

and if you think the entire middle east = saudi arabia you're ignorant as ****
But thats your culture. You dig your culture..We dig ours. Where is the issue tissue?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:04 AM   #304 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
But thats your culture. You dig your culture..We dig ours. Where is the issue tissue?
ROXY what are you even saying

i don't 'dig' my culture, its what i know. i don't think i'm superior or inferior to anybody else. nor is 'my culture'.

i hated the west because i feel like a fucking outsider even tho i'm not even a muslim, people can be ****ing nasty..... i couldn't stand it there.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #305 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

also the US has one of the highest immigration rates probably because you're ALL immigrants. except for the very very few natives left.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:32 AM   #306 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
ROXY what are you even saying

i don't 'dig' my culture, its what i know. i don't think i'm superior or inferior to anybody else. nor is 'my culture'.

i hated the west because i feel like a fucking outsider even tho i'm not even a muslim, people can be ****ing nasty..... i couldn't stand it there.

You gotta try learn our customs homie. How do you think I felt as sn American in an Islamic country? Like an outsider. Yet I cried when I left because I was open to embracing their culture
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:41 AM   #307 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

what 'customs'?????? i didnt do anything wrong
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #308 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
William_the_Bloody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sunnydale Cemetary
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Uh, you might want to check your flag wavin sources, Qatar is the richest country in the world.
Yes because it's sitting on a mountain of oil, but in general there is a reason why people want to immigrate to the western world and not the other way around.

Quite simply put, our cultural institutions are superior, though China has wisely downloaded many of them while figuring out how to bypass human rights. It will be an interesting experiment to watch once they're uno numero.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:56 AM   #309 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Yes because it's sitting on a mountain of oil, but in general there is a reason why people want to immigrate to the western world and not the other way around.

Quite simply put, our cultural institutions are superior, though China has wisely downloaded many of them while figuring out how to bypass human rights. It will be an interesting experiment to watch once they're uno numero.
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

Seriously, saying which country is "superior" is entirely subjective. Sorry dude.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:11 PM   #310 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
William_the_Bloody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sunnydale Cemetary
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

Seriously, saying which country is "superior" is entirely subjective. Sorry dude.
It's not subjective it is based on fact. If you look at the where-to-be-born list, the annual income list and life expectancy list, the top 20 + nations are ALL western states.

Note both Japan, South Korea and Singapore are all western states that have adopted British rule of law. They are western states, and they are superior!!!
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.