Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #171 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aux-In View Post
For example, while McVeigh was not religious, he was raised Catholic. They called that domestic terrorism. It was political/ideological, and not based on religion. This shooting appears to be ideological, so it's terrorism.
Because there are far, far more Christians than Muslims. The likelihood that a shooter would just happen to be a Muslim for no apparent reason is pretty small. You know this. Quit being full of **** just so you can feel multicultural.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 PM   #172 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I assume it's being labelled as Islamic terrorism because the perpetrator pledged allegiance to ISIS in the 911 call.
sorry but even if he hadn't... just the fact that he's muslim would have people calling it islamic terrorism. its happened countless times before.

its like in palestine when the israeli defense force shot a teenage boy and planted a knife on him to make it look like they somehow had a right to kill him. they kept referring to him as 'the terrorist' over and over again. because he was arab. disgusting.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #173 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
sorry but even if he hadn't... just the fact that he's muslim would have people calling it islamic terrorism. its happened countless times before.

its like in palestine when the israeli defense force shot a teenage boy and planted a knife on him to make it look like they somehow had a right to kill him. they kept referring to him as 'the terrorist' over and over again. because he was arab. disgusting.
Well if a muslim shoots up a gay club for religious reasons and is inspired by ISIS, then that's Islamic terrorism.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:08 PM   #174 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

@ The_Batlord.

Tough words from someone who litters this board with anti-Christian rants.

I'm not interested in false rhetoric and hyperboly. The shooter was born in the U.S. and from what I've read he wasn't particularly religious. This is a blend of good old-fashioned hate mixed with pseudo-religious and ideological components. If you can prove that he had legit ties to ISIS (international), then it is in fact domestic terrorism. Terrorism all the same, though. If you shoot up a joint because you're mad that the sky is blue, it's still terrorism.
__________________
Journal l List l Reviews
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:13 PM   #175 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

It's a bit early to start the whole he was/n't a Muslim thing. Since it just happened there will be a lot of misconceptions rolling around. We should wait til more news comes out.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:15 PM   #176 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Well if a muslim shoots up a gay club for religious reasons and is inspired by ISIS, then that's Islamic terrorism.
well OF COURSE it is. any type of violence on civilians whether politically or religiously motivated is terrorism. MY problem is with people only calling muslim terrorists terrorists. there are MANY non muslim terrorists. but it seems to me that word is only used for muslims now.

also... even if he did it out of pure hatred for gays it would be terrorism. because he still has an agenda... he hates gays and wants them to die. he wants this acceptance of gays in the west to stop. there.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:18 PM   #177 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
well OF COURSE it is. any type of violence on civilians whether politically or religiously motivated is terrorism. MY problem is with people only calling muslim terrorists terrorists. there are MANY non muslim terrorists. but it seems to me that word is only used for muslims now.
Not saying I disagree with you, but can't you kind of see how that happens. I mean every time a terrorist act happens it's almost always islamic/Muslim terrorism. So the word is going to get that false definition added to it.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:20 PM   #178 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Not saying I disagree with you, but can't you kind of see how that happens. I mean every time a terrorist act happens it's almost always islamic/Muslim terrorism. So the word is going to get that false definition added to it.
NOT true. when last summer, israelis killed four palestinian kids who were playing on the beach... NOBODY called that terrorism. even though thats exactly what it is. there is plenty of violence on muslims here in the middle east. whether its israelis attacking palestinians, americans killing iraqi civilians. it happens a lot. but is only terrorism if the attacker is muslim. its getting to the point where nobody here even takes any of ya'll seriously anymore.

i guess none of the violence against us matters because it doesn't happen in the west tho!
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #179 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
NOT true. when last summer, israelis killed four palestinian kids who were playing on the beach... NOBODY called that terrorism. even though thats exactly what it is. there is plenty of violence on muslims here in the middle east. whether its israelis attacking palestinians, americans killing iraqi civilians. it happens a lot. but is only terrorism if the attacker is muslim. its getting to the point where nobody here even takes any of ya'll seriously anymore.
I get your point. But that stuff here in the west doesn't get reported on. We don't hear about it. So again going back to what I originally said.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #180 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I mean every time a terrorist act happens it's almost always islamic/Muslim terrorism.
The worst act of terrorism in the 21st century:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.