Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,589
Default

Religion is the new movies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
This thread is just asking for a billion trolls. Is this what MB has become?
^ftfy
This is a hybole thread. Please use hyperboles when posting in this thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
^ftfy
This is a hybole thread. Please use hyperboles when posting in this thread.
Fuck off. How's that for a hyperbole?
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,317
Default

You're all nerds
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,589
Default

He says with a Final Fantasy avatar...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,317
Default

You know what Final Fantasy is. That makes you a nerd
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Fuck off. How's that for a hyperbole?
You have the fury of a million old ladies missing out on Bingo night.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He says with a Final Fantasy avatar...
Dude that's pretty nerdy. I didnt even know that.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DeadChannel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
You know what Final Fantasy is. That makes you a nerd
I just realized that the final fantasy dude has a hardon.
__________________
Subscribe to my short film channel or I'll come to your house and **** in places that will leave you confused for the rest of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butlord View Post
You don't like girl pop or grindcore?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I like how I can masturbate in my room without my roommate noticing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
He probably thinks you're working on the new album.
DeadChannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #30 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
I just realized that the final fantasy dude has a hardon.
God damn it. I can't unsee it.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.