Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2016, 03:33 PM   #221 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
... To set up the Continental Congress, making them still America's leaders.
Except it was illegal to be part of or associate with the continental congress. A law placed by Briitain.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:40 PM   #222 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Except it was illegal to be part of or associate with the continental congress. A law placed by Briitain.
That's why it was a REBELLION. Cause their explicit goal was to overthrow those foreigners. You're just desperately trying to keep up while you come up with random nonsense. Please come at me with a legitimate argument.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #223 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That's why it was a REBELLION. Cause their explicit goal was to overthrow those foreigners. You're just desperately trying to keep up while you come up with random nonsense. Please come at me with a legitimate argument.
Ok. You say we already had a government in place? That's right we did. That government was in place because of the government in Britain was to far away and had to much of a disconnect to us to make decisions. The people in that government still answered to Britain.

Up to the war with the French the British government was lenient about the rules they had in place. After losing lots of money from the war they put in much more strict rules to make up for the loss of money. Then came the REVOLUTION!
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:51 PM   #224 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Ok. You say we already had a government in place? That's right we did. That government was in place because of the government in Britain was to far away and had to much of a disconnect to us to make decisions. The people in that government still answered to Britain.
Which I already pointed out. The top (the British) were removed, but middle management (the state legislatures) was pretty much the same people before, during, and after the rebellion, and they were governing by much the same political beliefs.

Quote:
Up to the war with the French the British government was lenient about the rules they had in place. After losing lots of money from the war they put in much more strict rules to make up for the loss of money. Then came the REVOLUTION!
Yes, I also took history classes in school.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:51 PM   #225 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Which I already pointed out. The top (the British) were removed, but middle management (the state legislatures) was pretty much the same people before, during, and after the rebellion, and they were governing by much the same political beliefs.



Yes, I also took history classes in school.
So we agree that it was a revolution!
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #226 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
So we agree that it was a revolution!
No you're just an ignoramus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:56 PM   #227 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No you're just an ignoramus.
No. Your argument boils down to, it wasn't a revolution since the guys in charge of the local branch were forcing out the CEO for change in the company. It's still a revolution.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:58 PM   #228 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
No. Your argument boils down to, it wasn't a revolution since the guys in charge of the local branch were forcing out the CEO for change in the company. It's still a revolution.
More like the company remained the same and managed to fight off a hostile takeover. Not a revolution.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #229 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
More like the company remained the same and managed to fight off a hostile takeover. Not a revolution.
Except America had British rule already.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:20 PM   #230 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Except America had British rule already.
OMFG you can't understand basic logic and insist on holding onto points that I've addressed like fifty times already as if you've never told them before. You're Ki.

Is it a revolution when a president gets elected? No, because the change in power occurred within the bounds of the law. Is it a revolution when a country invades and conquers another country? No, because it was not an internal change in government. Is it a revolution if there is a violent power struggle between nobles in a monarchy during a power vacuum? No, cause the form of government will largely remain unchanged. The form of governmental change determines how it is defined.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.