Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

bulbasaur 03-09-2017 06:48 PM

who says "kiddo" the most on mb

Chula Vista 03-09-2017 07:44 PM

Another senior Trump offical recluses themselves.

Tillerson recuses himself from Keystone project - CNNPolitics.com

Wonder if Trump's gonna pull another hissy fit.

The Batlord 03-09-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1812909)
Another senior Trump offical recluses themselves.

Tillerson recuses himself from Keystone project - CNNPolitics.com

Wonder if Trump's gonna pull another hissy fit.

*recuses

Frownland 03-09-2017 08:15 PM


Trollheart 03-11-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1812910)
*recuses

He's been told. He's been told multiple times by multiple people. He's either not bothering, ignoring or just trying to annoy everyone, or he's unaware that he's making a mistake. To be kind.

Raust 03-11-2017 10:45 AM

Guys he let go of 46 people in the DOJ he is literally orange Adolf Hitler! Never has an incoming administration changed the DOJ!

TELL ME WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!
REEEEEEE!!!

Chula Vista 03-11-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1813239)
He's been told. He's been told multiple times by multiple people. He's either not bothering, ignoring or just trying to annoy everyone, or he's unaware that he's making a mistake. To be kind.

Dementia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raust (Post 1813240)
Guys he let go of 46 people in the DOJ he is literally orange Adolf Hitler!

Some found out via seeing it on the news!

US Attorney Preet Bharara doesn't plan to resign, will make President fire him - CNNPolitics.com

Raust 03-11-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1813246)

Bruh Im real triggered over the Fake News!

DwnWthVwls 03-11-2017 11:13 AM

It's alternative news*

Raust 03-11-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1813246)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1813257)
It's alternative news*

Drumpf and alt-right facts in the current year.
BTFO fascists
Amirite?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:48 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.