Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Cuthbert 03-14-2017 01:10 AM

That headline is too much :D

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 01:19 AM

i'm genuinely curious... what is the worst case scenario in the minds of trump haters with regard to the russia connection? are you really gonna sit there and act like this is just about "the sanctity of our democracy" or whatever other goofy **** you tell yourself?

yea they clearly support the trump regime. trump happens to be the only candidate who ever said a single sentence about improving relations with russia, so why wouldn't they?

let me spell it out even clearer for you: hillary's primary foreign policy priority throughout her reign as secretary of state was overthrowing assad's regime in syria, primarily because of their close ties to russia. the CIA has been making that goal #1 with regard to the situation in syria for years now, essentially acting on clinton's behalf. any great mystery why there is so much "tension" between the intelligence community and the trump regime? any indication on why the intelligence community leaked the flynn conversation, and has continued its witch hunt of the trump/russia collusion which they think(or hope) will bring this regime down?

remember when clinton, recognizing that **shocking revelations approaching** maybe forming an alliance with russia has some strategic merit to it, given our current fight, she went ahead and tried to jump aboard the trump-putin bromance with her goofy ass plastic reset button? remeber when putin shut that goofy mullet sporting bitch down and gave her a cold russian shoulder? because he didn't buy for a second that she was genuinely willing to work with him, having spent her entire career in the WH trying to undermine him. god that must've been a gratifying rejection for putin to dish out, when he noted that the silly bitch didn't even get the word "reset" right in russian. :laughing:


what you are watching is a simple power struggle, my friends. don't believe all the hype.

Neapolitan 03-14-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normalMBuser (Post 1814024)
i'm genuinely curious... what is the worst case scenario in the minds of trump haters with regard to the russia connection? are you really gonna sit there and act like this is just about "the sanctity of our democracy" or whatever other goofy **** you tell yourself?

yea they clearly support the trump regime. trump happens to be the only candidate who ever said a single sentence about improving relations with russia, so why wouldn't they?

let me spell it out even clearer for you: hillary's primary foreign policy priority throughout her reign as secretary of state was overthrowing assad's regime in syria, primarily because of their close ties to russia. the CIA has been making that goal #1 with regard to the situation in syria for years now, essentially acting on clinton's behalf. any great mystery why there is so much "tension" between the intelligence community and the trump regime? any indication on why the intelligence community leaked the flynn conversation, and has continued its witch hunt of the trump/russia collusion which they think(or hope) will bring this regime down?

remember when clinton, recognizing that **shocking revelations approaching** maybe forming an alliance with russia has some strategic merit to it, given our current fight, she went ahead and tried to jump aboard the trump-putin bromance with her goofy ass plastic reset button? remeber when putin shut that goofy mullet sporting bitch down and gave her a cold russian shoulder? because he didn't buy for a second that she was genuinely willing to work with him, having spent her entire career in the WH trying to undermine him. god that must've been a gratifying rejection for putin to dish out, when he noted that the silly bitch didn't even get the word "reset" right in russian. :laughing

what you are watching is a simple power struggle, my friends. don't believe all the hype.

You just don't get the seriousness of the hacking. The Russians now have names of countless dead people who voted this past election and what are they going to do with that information? Set up phoney credit card account, perhaps, and bilk the American credit card companies out of hundreds of dollars. And if that is not serious enough, maybe infiltrate the United States with Russians with fake ID's posing as ordinary citizens when in all actuality they are a secret army of Russians spies. The implications of the hacking are mind boggling.

It is very possible that these Russians with their fake dead people's identities are buying up farmland where they are secretly growing trolls. They harvest these "troll farms" to get as many trolls they can to be used in an coordinated attack against Hillary Rodham Clinton using "fake news." Some of these trolls are not diminutive in stature but can weigh up to 400 pounds -- according to some reliable sources.

These Russian "troll farms" are eerily to similar to the experiments of Doctor Ivanoff who breed an army of half human, half chimpanzee to become a highly specialized lean, mean fighting machines. He named them "Humanzee." However, Doctor Ivanoff armed the Humanzee not with AK-47s but with typewriters, and employeed them in Agitprop. By utilizing the infinite monkey theorem, Ivanoff had them produced "proganda," which in modern twenty-first century terms is called "fake news."

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 10:44 AM

God, just what we need. Another blind Trump groupie.

And it's the validity of our election process that's the issue with Russia, and Trump and his team's possible collusion with them during the campaign.

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 11:49 AM

why would the election results be less valid just because russia hacked the dnc/leaked damaging info on clinton?

i genuinely don't get why that is a problem for the spirit of democracy. the american voters had more info thanks to mr putin. we should be thanking him for his generosity.

essentially nbc did the same thing by digging through their archives to find that grab her by the pussy tape on trump, strategically releasing it just in time to try to bury the wikileaks hillary story.

i understand the impulse to want to punish russia for having the balls to hack our election... but let us understand that 1) we do this sort of thing all the time and so do other countries and 2) we should keep our priorities in order... what is more important... spiting putin or the potential for averting the next cold war and possibly gaining a powerful new ally with which we can tackle the situation in the mid east?

for trump's enemies both on the left and the right, the choice is simple. they have no interest in working with russia and have even less interest in the prospect of trump doing so successfully, as that would only make them look bad. as such, sabotaging any such alliance is priority number 1 for the anti trump party

Frownland 03-14-2017 11:55 AM

I don't think that Russia played a large role in getting Trump elected, but it is a part of a larger, more worrisome plan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat

It ain't good when the US does it either.

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normalMBuser (Post 1814105)
Essentially nbc did the same thing by digging through their archives to find that grab her by the pussy tape on trump

Got any proof of collusion between NBC and the Clinton campaign?
And Trump did the same thing by holding a press conference with rape accusers of Bill Clinton. The American politics.

You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election? Maybe in 2020 we should reach out to North Korea and Iran?

Frownland 03-14-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814114)
You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election?

Obama had contact with Bush during his campaign, should he be punished for it? :D

Based on what evidence there is out there, I think I was right when I said months ago that Russia is the new Benghazi.

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814114)
Got any proof of collusion between NBC and the Clinton campaign?
And Trump did the same thing by holding a press conference with rape accusers of Bill Clinton. The American politics.

i didn't say there was collusion, did i? i was just saying that kind of tactic is just as democratic as the russian attacks on hillary. the only difference being the source of the attack. but in spirit, it's all essentially just more information for the american voter come election time. so what is really the danger here?

do i think its shameful what happened? absolutely. i think the state of US cyber security is laughable and the russians put that on full display in 2016. forget shaming clinton for having a private server... the mere fact that washington even allowed her to do so in the first place is very telling.

Quote:

You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election?
that really depends on what sort of contact they had

many have pointed out that the contact sessions had, for instance, might very well just have been a mundane extension of typical DC politics in his capacity as a congressman

even the most damaging case thus far, that of flynn, is vague considering we don't have the transcript of the conversation. all we know is he discussed lifting the sanctions obama imposed before leaving the whitehouse. perhaps he spoke out of turn here, and he definitely did **** up and open the trump regime up to a flurry of attacks and scrutiny and thus deserved to be fired. that being said... i agree with lifting the sanctions on russia. i agree with improving relations with russia. i see more potential for something positive there than i do in doubling down on the sort of arrogant neo-liberal foreign policy that was dragging us into the second cold war.

Quote:

Maybe in 2020 we should reach out to North Korea and Iran?
no, reaching out to iran would be crazy. what kind of madman would make a deal with such brutes? oh wait...

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 03-14-2017 12:33 PM

so who's sock puppet is this


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:44 AM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.