Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2017, 07:00 PM   #4211 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
If Al Gore is your resource for global warming, you're doing it wrong.
I said "catastrophic anthropogenic global warming," not "global warming."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:03 PM   #4212 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,426
Default

Not a fan of the stuff Trump has been doing recently, especially regarding NASA and basically issuing quotas for women in STEM fields.

Bad Donald.

He's still not Hillary, so every day is a blessing.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:05 PM   #4213 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I said "catastrophic anthropogenic global warming," not "global warming."
Same thing really.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:07 PM   #4214 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,426
Default

Well... no.

I don't know enough about the subject to give any definitive opinion (good cases on both sides) but there's clearly a difference.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:10 PM   #4215 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,503
Default

There aren't good cases on both sides.. it's idiots vs reality.

and I've provided you with TONS of resources on more than one occasion now, but you never bother to actually look at it.

I even made a thread about it, that never got any traction, so interested people could have some good resources to reference: http://www.musicbanter.com/current-e...ange-ipcc.html
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 03-30-2017 at 07:21 PM.
DwnWthVwls is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:29 PM   #4216 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 13,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
There aren't good cases on both sides.. it's idiots vs reality.

and I've provided you with TONS of resources on more than one occasion now, but you never bother to actually look at it.

I even made a thread about it, that never got any traction, so interested people could have some good resources to reference: http://www.musicbanter.com/current-e...ange-ipcc.html
It ain't even worth it. At this point you either understand or you're retarded.
OccultHawk is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 07:35 PM   #4217 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,313
Default

Flynn wants immunity before he speaks. Bye Trump.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 08:16 PM   #4218 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Not a fan of the stuff Trump has been doing recently, especially regarding NASA and basically issuing quotas for women in STEM fields.

Bad Donald.

He's still not Hillary, so every day is a blessing.
Funny, the two things you mentioned are two of my favourite things he's done since entering office.
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #4219 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Well... no.

I don't know enough about the subject to give any definitive opinion (good cases on both sides) but there's clearly a difference.
"Global warming" One could admit that average temperature of the Earth which would be "global warming" without coming to the conclusion that its primary cause is man-made. One is just admitting to the current trend of the average temperature increasing.

"CAGW" is a bird of a different feather. It primarily faults man-made carbon emissions thus the "anthropomorphic" aspect to it. It also predicts that AGW will lead to a catastrophic affect on the Earth.

Al Gore Despair as Global Warming Scam Fails


Look into Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley. Unlike Al Gore who likes to yell "bull****," he is very well spoken and provides quite a convincing arguments.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 03-30-2017, 11:08 PM   #4220 (permalink)
Only Hip Hop Whitey
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
(good cases on both sides)
*facepalm*
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Album Title
Studio Album by Band
elphenor is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.