Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2017, 11:34 PM   #5291 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 4,729
Default

I do my darndest to be the voice of reason 'round these parts, but Sisyphus can't push this boulder up forever.
__________________
Anteater's Top 30+ Albums Of 2019!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 11:48 PM   #5292 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I do my darndest to be the voice of my own personal opinions, and then put down and insult anyone who doesn't agree with me.
Signed: The Child.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 11:51 PM   #5293 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,407
Default

Ja don't worry. Me, DWV, Lucem, and on rare occasion Bat have the rational (and non-partisan) conversation side of things held down while you two shout your favourite headlines past each other.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #5294 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 15,361
Default

I'm smart!!!
OccultHawk is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 11:55 PM   #5295 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Keeps using JA in place of YES.

Thinks he's a hipster.

Poser.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 11:56 PM   #5296 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I'm smart!!!
I'm among the smartest posters in this thread. That's far from being smart.

I guess that's not true exactly, I'm among the smartest regular posters in this thread. When duga or Xurtio drop a post they usually do no wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Keeps using JA in place of YES.

Thinks he's a hipster.

Poser.
Because of all people who knows what's hip, it's the senile guy who can't control his bowels.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 12:02 AM   #5297 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 4,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Signed: The Child.
So petty, hypocritical, etc. Pick your poison.

As far as this thread goes, I'll give Frown a strong seven out of ten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ja don't worry. Me, DWV, Lucem, and on rare occasion Bat have the rational (and non-partisan) conversation side of things held down while you two shout your favourite headlines past each other.
I've got you guys beat in the non-partisan department...I voted for the Green Party three election cycles ago. Trolling Chula is too easy though. It's like a big red button that everyone tells you not to press but you end up doing it anyway.
__________________
Anteater's Top 30+ Albums Of 2019!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.

Last edited by Anteater; 05-09-2017 at 12:13 AM.
Anteater is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 12:42 AM   #5298 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Trolling Chula is too easy though.
You keep trying to come across as superior. Like somehow you are intelligently the better man. That your posts, opinions, words are more important just because they are coming from you.

You are not trolling me. You are insulting me with comments like "child" because I don't see through the same rose colored glasses that you like to wear.

It's now been almost 20 posts since you've blamed Obama for something to deflect from the disaster that is Trump. Step up Ant.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 12:45 AM   #5299 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You keep trying to come across as superior. Like somehow you are intelligently the better man. That your posts, opinions, words are more important just because they are coming from you.
Hey, just because you feel inferior doesn't mean that he's trying to come across as superior.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:10 AM   #5300 (permalink)
Boneshaker Baby
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,672
Default

I don't think non-partisan naturally translates to "smart"

There's lots of positions where, in fact, you're pretty stupid to take the middle ground
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
You know nothing about it!
it's not your domain
Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say
elphenor is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.