Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #261 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Maybe he's just getting mood swings from starving himself.
im getting used to not eating during the day and my emotions are matching it because its getting easier and easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Do you have any meta analyses or other research papers? Snazzy YouTube videos aren't always the best source.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:45 AM   #262 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,310
Default

How much did you max out at?
What do you weigh now?
What’s your goal weight?
How tall are you?
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #263 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
How much did you max out at?
What do you weigh now?
What’s your goal weight?
How tall are you?
dont really have any goals of losing weight, its more of just maintaining weight and gaining muscle strength but my goal right now is to do just 10k steps for 7 days in a row. on day 4.


im not tall, so any fat on my stomach makes me fat looking :/ so its get ripped or die tryin. goal weight would be 200 again, but with more muscle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 07-10-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:14 AM   #264 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Maybe he's just getting mood swings from starving himself.
Maybe he missed a layup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:22 AM   #265 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Maybe he missed a layup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 PM   #266 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Mother****er you don't even know what a layup is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #267 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Mother****er you don't even know what a layup is.
i can layup, and do the derek rose floater thing, and hit 3's all day, on an empty stomach too.

why would you think i dont know what a layup is? i hoop as my hobby.


it was sunny out had my shades on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:34 PM   #268 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,310
Default

mindfulness be like

__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #269 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
mindfulness be like

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #270 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
i can layup, and do the derek rose floater thing, and hit 3's all day, on an empty stomach too.

why would you think i dont know what a layup is? i hoop as my hobby.


it was sunny out had my shades on
For some reason I thought you were Trollheart, I dunno.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.