Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #331 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,468
Default

I'd rather waste my time doing drugs.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #332 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Fun fact: your own website is not considered a reliable source.
Again, I'll ask for the second time, what do you consider a "reliable source"?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:42 PM   #333 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'd rather waste my time doing drugs.
Dude, lets synthesize some DMT.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #334 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,832
Default

So no comment on the quote thats says youre pretty much wrong?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #335 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,468
Default

When did I say he was wrong? I just think his lack of tact and motivated reasoning is hilarious. Then I got annoyed when he just repeated that what we said was fact when it could very well be an assertion. Why waste my time if he's not doing any work?

Also, what are the religions that we're comparing them to?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:51 PM   #336 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Again, I'll ask for the second time, what do you consider a "reliable source"?
Sources that demonstrate an honest scientific and journalistic aim for the truth or places that source them. So clearly it varies because having a one stop shop is how you get fat on propaganda.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:58 PM   #337 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 15,440
Default

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...s_by_net_worth

No Israelis in the richest 100 and the richest Israeli banker isn’t in the top 1000.

Compare that to America’s systemic usury. Naturally, we have Jewish bankers as well but there’s no culture with a firmer stronghold on usury than American capitalism.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:08 PM   #338 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 15,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Again, I'll ask for the second time, what do you consider a "reliable source"?
Isn’t the Old Testament fair?

Your point can be backed by certain scripture but having read it, a more common theme is greed is harmful and usury is a term with obvious negative connotations. Obviously, I’m no expert Hebrew scholar but I am going on actually having read the Bible.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:17 PM   #339 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...s_by_net_worth

No Israelis in the richest 100 and the richest Israeli banker isn’t in the top 1000.

Compare that to America’s systemic usury. Naturally, we have Jewish bankers as well but there’s no culture with a firmer stronghold on usury than American capitalism.
The Federal Reserve banking system does indeed have its claws very deep into the body of the American people. Whether Jew or Goy, such an actions against a nation are deplorable.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:30 PM   #340 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
When did I say he was wrong? I just think his lack of tact and motivated reasoning is hilarious. Then I got annoyed when he just repeated that what we said was fact when it could very well be an assertion. Why waste my time if he's not doing any work?

Also, what are the religions that we're comparing them to?
I was talking to MERIT, dork. Go smoke another bowl.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.