Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2021, 06:33 PM   #431 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,501
Default

It'd be dope to live in South America without the looming threat of getting caught in one of the CIA's genocides.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 06:56 AM   #432 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Let china be the lead dog i could care less


USA will just go into chill mode with all our Latin buddies :P
I could dust-off my old address book and look-up my old pals from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica, & Brazil to find out how many of them are still above ground and if they'd be up for a visit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 08:35 PM   #433 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Norg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,852
Default

lets be honest tho if china gets more powerful they will just buy SOuth and central america lol :P just like they did africa
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:23 AM   #434 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,718
Default

South America has been US property for quite a long time now
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 11:25 AM   #435 (permalink)
jwb
MAKE MB GR8 AGAIN
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,509
Default

I'm not so optimistic about China being the number one super power. I know America has done a lot of dirt but there's hardly a regime in existence that is more cut throat than the CCP... At least in terms of major powers. The idea that they would be less harmful as a global leading super power is laughable to me. There is no indication from their behavior both domestically and geopolitically that suggests this. The extent to which they are less harmful now is the extent to which they are less powerful.

They're simultaneously picking fights with India over border disputes and all of the countries in southeast Asia over the maritime disputes regarding the South China Sea.

Internally they are committing an actual genocide against an ethnic and religious minority, concentration camps and all, and what's more this isn't even out of the norm for China. What they're doing now to the Uigher muslims is similar to what they've done previously to Chinese Christians and members of the spiritual falun gong movement. They send people to forced labor camps and torture them and interrogate them into being docile supporters of the state. They use these camps as slave labor to manufacture products that they sell on the gonna market, disguised as having come from a legitimate factory.

When you go to Walmart and buy Christmas lights, those lights could've been made by a slave in a Chinese reeducation camp. The name of the prison camp system is the Laogai, which is an abbreviated Chinese term for "reform through labor." Al Jazeera documented this like 10 years ago and interviewed a Chinese Christian woman who had been to the Laogai and been forced to make Christmas lights. At least the CCP has a sense of humor I guess.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
"Now, repeat after me homies - YO! BIATCH!"
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:01 PM   #436 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I'm not so optimistic about China being the number one super power. I know America has done a lot of dirt but there's hardly a regime in existence that is more cut throat than the CCP... At least in terms of major powers. The idea that they would be less harmful as a global leading super power is laughable to me. There is no indication from their behavior both domestically and geopolitically that suggests this. The extent to which they are less harmful now is the extent to which they are less powerful.

They're simultaneously picking fights with India over border disputes and all of the countries in southeast Asia over the maritime disputes regarding the South China Sea.

Internally they are committing an actual genocide against an ethnic and religious minority, concentration camps and all, and what's more this isn't even out of the norm for China. What they're doing now to the Uigher muslims is similar to what they've done previously to Chinese Christians and members of the spiritual falun gong movement. They send people to forced labor camps and torture them and interrogate them into being docile supporters of the state. They use these camps as slave labor to manufacture products that they sell on the gonna market, disguised as having come from a legitimate factory.

When you go to Walmart and buy Christmas lights, those lights could've been made by a slave in a Chinese reeducation camp. The name of the prison camp system is the Laogai, which is an abbreviated Chinese term for "reform through labor." Al Jazeera documented this like 10 years ago and interviewed a Chinese Christian woman who had been to the Laogai and been forced to make Christmas lights. At least the CCP has a sense of humor I guess.
I don't think they'd be less harmful, but it's not as if US reign hasn't been built on atrocities

no whataboutism China is bad though
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:16 PM   #437 (permalink)
jwb
MAKE MB GR8 AGAIN
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,509
Default

Everyone's reign was built on atrocities.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
"Now, repeat after me homies - YO! BIATCH!"
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.