Trumpery! - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2020, 04:48 PM   #31 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

News Alert: Supreme Court rejects Pennsylvania Republicans' attempt to block Biden victory
The Supreme Court has denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicans to block certification of the state's election results, delivering a near fatal blow to the GOP's long-shot bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's victory.


Unanimous. No abstensions, no dissensions.

Even Amy Coney Barrett.

Trump, it's ****ing over. Your last gamble, like every other one, has failed.
Do the country and the world a favour and have a heart attack and get the **** off our planet.

__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,490
Default

Babylon 5 stans are a rare breed in this age.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

Trump, it's ****ing over. Your last gamble, like every other one, has failed.
Do the country and the world a favour and have a heart attack and get the **** off our lawn.
OK boomer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
OK boomer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Babylon 5 stans are a rare breed in this age.
????
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:37 PM   #35 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,490
Default

Stans are super fans as described by the emotionally unbalanced character of Eminem's "Stan".

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #36 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

Ah. I see. I am not down with the kids, you understand. I may, or may not, at some point have gotten down with my bad self in a funky situation, but records of that era are spotty at best.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Ah. I see. I am not down with the kids, you understand. I may, or may not, at some point have gotten down with my bad self in a funky situation, but records of that era are spotty at best.
Did you fall into a vat of Irish whiskey when you were a kid and instead of drowning you drank your way to safety? ... just curious
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #38 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

No.










It was Scotch.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 07:48 PM   #39 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

And now we have the ongoing Trump show. This season's shocking finale: will the brave soon-to-be-ex-President and his stoner buddies sorry fellow Republican AGs and senators manage to defeat the evil hordes of Biden and the Democrats, fulfilling the destiny sworn on a bloody sword (not his blood of course; some homeless guy, probably black) by his father when he was a boy: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE?

Stay tuned.

And now a word from our sponsors:

El-ect-tion rigged by Blue State Pigs
Deep in the heart of Texas.
We won't take it, we'll throw a fit
Deep in the heart of Texas.
So you and I will to SCOTUS fly
It's the Republican nexus
We'll over turn or this country will burn
Deep in the heart of Texas!


(The foregoing was a paid political advertisement paid for by the Stop the Steal Movement, Make America Great Again Again and Save America, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the poster or this forum)
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 08:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

Mike Pence's Great Escape
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.