Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #201 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
That list was created by others not me.
Again you're proving how miss-informed you really are.
I was going to post a rebuttal to this, but why waste time on words when this suffices so well?

Edit: Apparently the site I hotlinked a picture of a strawman from decided it would be hilarious to change it into a wallpaper size vagina-collage.
----------------
Now playing: Ozric Tentacles - Spacebase
via FoxyTunes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!

Last edited by GuitarBizarre; 12-02-2009 at 07:36 PM.
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #202 (permalink)
Later on...
 
FireInCairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,236
Default

people do not buy just because they look
if they look at your blog etc
they will realise that you are fake...and hence not buy
that is if they are not idiots...
sand youve given your self a glass ceiling pushing christian tunes
all youve got is the mid west
__________________
O G MUDBONE: Only You can prevent forest fires.
FireInCairo is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #203 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default

If you think I am wrong so be it, but I have been selling online for many years.

If I wanted a headline to attract money, then all I'd have to say is.

SHOCKING Internet EXPERIMENT Makes 1 Million Dollars in 7 1/2 Minutes.

I used that before and had 100,000 hits in 24 hours !!.....if you shock people they will look.
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:05 PM   #204 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
If you think I am wrong so be it, but I have been selling online for many years.

If I wanted a headline to attract money, then all I'd have to say is.

SHOCKING Internet EXPERIMENT Makes 1 Million Dollars in 7 1/2 Minutes.

I used that before and had 100,000 hits in 24 hours !!.....if you shock people they will look.
Look. Not buy. The fact you have enough time to waste arguing with everyone here is testament to that. If you were really that successful you'd have better things to do. Like not trying to desperately claw a few more hits to your crapy blog and even crappier album samples. I doubt a single person here has gone to your page for any reason other than to ridicule you.

----------------
Now playing: Jerry Cantrell - Bargain Basement Howard Hughes
via FoxyTunes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #205 (permalink)
Later on...
 
FireInCairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,236
Default

I think you may have hits confused with dollars but anyway.

You attempted to make fun of how I look...
Go home. Sit down. In front of your mirror. And re-evaluate.
__________________
O G MUDBONE: Only You can prevent forest fires.
FireInCairo is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #206 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
people do not buy just because they look
if they look at your blog etc
they will realise that you are fake...and hence not buy
that is if they are not idiots...
sand youve given your self a glass ceiling pushing christian tunes
all youve got is the mid west
Here's the truth.......I have made money online than anyone I have known or seen online.
I am very good at marketing, and you are wrong.

I make a lot of sales, infact so many my competition even emails me to complain, but why should I stop?
Let them figure out why there sales are down and my sales are up.
I take a risk, and I win.
They arn't willing to risk anything, they loose.

I've seen a lot of people bragging about getting rich,they claim they make 200,000 a year online, but their ads cost them 200,000, so they make zero.

I have spent about 3000.00 a month on ads, but I average 30,000 a month in sales on average. Sometimes I can make that musch in a week, but on average it's by the month.
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #207 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Wasn't Insulting You

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
I think you may have hits confused with dollars but anyway.

You attempted to make fun of how I look...
Go home. Sit down. In front of your mirror. And re-evaluate.
Sorry if you think I make fun of how you look, that's not what I mean.
You are trying to act tough, when you look to be a nice kid.
I don't know your age.
Online you look about 16 years old.
You can have a lot going for you, but the tough image doesn't fit you.

sorry that's what I think
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #208 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Do The math

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
I think you may have hits confused with dollars but anyway.

You attempted to make fun of how I look...
Go home. Sit down. In front of your mirror. And re-evaluate.
AS far as sales against how many hits I get.
do the math, I average 3 sales per 100 hits, If I get 100,000 hits I am doing well here.
I sell some albums but also some people just want to buy 1 song for a buck.
Either way it's money.

My 4 biggest sellers are, Electric Sonrise, Beyond the Clouds, On Easter Morning and - Have You Ever Been So Lonely. Those songs make me 90% of all my money online,over and over again.
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #209 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Your wrong - maybe You'll figure it out one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Look. Not buy. The fact you have enough time to waste arguing with everyone here is testament to that. If you were really that successful you'd have better things to do. Like not trying to desperately claw a few more hits to your crapy blog and even crappier album samples. I doubt a single person here has gone to your page for any reason other than to ridicule you.

----------------
Now playing: Jerry Cantrell - Bargain Basement Howard Hughes
via FoxyTunes
You are very wrong, near 2000 views here in a couple days, I am on over 500 blogs and forums. People react and I win big.
Sorry, but that's the truth.

And do you know why? a ton of musicians buy my CD just to find out what I do and how to do the same in thier own lives. Then they go out and try it themselve's.
I have recieved 100's of emails about this.
I make sales, and they also get started making money selling thier own music.
I also sell to people who are interested in my music.A lot of guitar guys buy from me and email me saying they are trying to play my music by ear.
Then come the flammers, they buy because they need to cut my music down so they have to buy because they need something just to talk about.
Either way, I am cashing in.

Are you cashing in?
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #210 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

If you had ever had more than a thousand hits from anywhere, why is it that googling 'http://jordanriversguitarforum.blogspot.com/' returns only 25 results total?

And its the same story across other search engines too. Altavista and Yahoo return only 3 results, all of which are direct links to your crappy little site.

Of the google results, all but a couple of them are links to comments on things like digg and reddit, where some randomly named account says that you're the best in the world despite the fact no-one has ever heard of you. More than a couple of the links are actually comments you have posted under your own name, regardless of any stupid alter ego accounts.

One of the links is a blog of someone who posts upwards of 10 music blog links a day and no other content. Interestingly, its still only stumbled upon your 'WILDLY SUCCESSFUL' career in august of this year...

On top of that, googling some of the random names that are commenting on the digg stories and so on, all but a couple of them have never actually appeared anywhere else on the respective sites except to plug your crap. Of the two that have appeared elsewhere, the writing styles and heroes of their other comments all have a particular feeling of echo about them, since you're terrible at hiding your writing style.

And for the love of god, one of them is named 'Cindy42DD' and their avatar is a woman with more plastic in her tits than the interior of most economy cars. More fake couldn't be achieved if you tried.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.