Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #261 (permalink)
Dazed and confuzzled
 
Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,551
Default

Lol, this guy is so funny (read depressing) for the following reasons:

1) bad misconception about how good he is and how good other people think he is.

2) Piss poor spelling and grammar. His posts really look like they have been written by a child.

3) He really writes naff music, mediocre at best.

4) What a cheesy, ocean-liner entertainer singing voice.

5) Not just average guitar playing but a terrible sound coming from those strings, amateur hour at the local club style.

6) He seems to think that people slagging him off will make him money, lol.

7) He has to write his only reviews.

8) He seems to think that not only is he amazing, but that people hate him for it. That damned Hendrix, I hated him too. lol.

9) He goes on about how much money he supposedly makes yet his first sig had a link to some sort of money making/gambling site.

10) His mother not only comes his hair but also badly edits the 70's style pictures he has.

11) He completely ignores any facts about himself that people raise by just saying 'cha ching' and 'I got a concert to go to'.

12) He really doesn't like music much because it seems it's all about the money (that he doesnt actually get)

13) He acts like a kid when a Mod tells him off.

This guy is hilarious, just dont give him a weapon, or feed him after midnight.
__________________
I have acquired four score and nineteen difficulties, but a wench cannot be counted among them


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.
Akira is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #262 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Right ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
lmao
I love the way this is laid out, it's like a sonnet.

RT you no-good dirty Commie!!!
I agree
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #263 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
I agree

But do you?
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #264 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
Funny, I seen this stunt before by communist like you.
First it isn't legal, next you need a contract.
And last you really are a FREAK of Nature.

YOu have no where to send a bill fool
You have no contract fool
YOu really should kick me off here.
Because I draw more attention than you.

Now watch, this will skyrocket higher.
You all have done the work for me.
GW

P.S. You can't charge a dime and even if you tired I won't pay you a dime.
There's no legal binding contract.
Also this is a free forum, all you can do is kick me off.
So do it tough guy, are you scared?


What's illegal about selling advertising space on a private website?

Communist?
Sounds like you've not quite got the hang of this capitalism thing either.

And of course there's no contract , we've not offered you one yet.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #265 (permalink)
why bother?
 
Bulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 4,826
Default

Bulldog is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:45 PM   #266 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Bye now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeAndno View Post
Lol, this guy is so funny (read depressing) for the following reasons:

1) bad misconception about how good he is and how good other people think he is.

2) Piss poor spelling and grammar. His posts really look like they have been written by a child.

3) He really writes naff music, mediocre at best.

4) What a cheesy, ocean-liner entertainer singing voice.

5) Not just average guitar playing but a terrible sound coming from those strings, amateur hour at the local club style.

6) He seems to think that people slagging him off will make him money, lol.

7) He has to write his only reviews.

8) He seems to think that not only is he amazing, but that people hate him for it. That damned Hendrix, I hated him too. lol.

9) He goes on about how much money he supposedly makes yet his first sig had a link to some sort of money making/gambling site.

10) His mother not only comes his hair but also badly edits the 70's style pictures he has.

11) He completely ignores any facts about himself that people raise by just saying 'cha ching' and 'I got a concert to go to'.

12) He really doesn't like music much because it seems it's all about the money (that he doesnt actually get)

13) He acts like a kid when a Mod tells him off.

This guy is hilarious, just dont give him a weapon, or feed him after midnight.
Amazing for a high school wash up who never works, did you think this up all on your own for the past 3 days, it must had hurt your brain cells?
I am amazed you could get up out of bed today to post it, since you waited online all night and day for me to make a post just to see it.

YOu must not have anything else in your life dude?
I can't waste much more time today here, I am in a coffee shop on my lap top, I'm on my way to Nashville to train a crew of people.

I hope you get a life and stop living in your mommies basement.
Bye now
Ha ha
GW

Last edited by RockGuitar101; 10-03-2008 at 02:52 PM.
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #267 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
Amazing for a high school wash up who never works, did you think thjis up all on your own for the past 3 days, it must had hurt your brain cells?
I am amazed you could get up out of bed today to post it, since you waited online all night and day for me to make a post just to see it.

YOu must not have anything else in your life dude?
I can't waste much more time today here, I am in a coffee shop on my lap top, I'm on my way to Nashville to train a crew of people.

I hope you get a life and stop living in your mommies basement.
Bye now
Ha ha
GW
this guy isnt a very good christian
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #268 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default Hi Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post


What's illegal about selling advertising space on a private website?

Communist?
Sounds like you've not quite got the hang of this capitalism thing either.

And of course there's no contract , we've not offered you one yet.
No one can charge for a free posting area on a forum, some nuts try it but it's illegal, won't hold up in court of law and they know it.
All they could do is sell advertising space by law.
But I am not paying for it.

So they can kick me off if they donm't like my music
and don't like my statments.
either way, you guys are my puppets and making all the posts for me.
Keep it up guys, It's all in your hands.
I am surprised I am still on here, I guess after kicked me off and then reopened my account, Right-Track must had got yelled at by his boss to knock off the crap he shoots out of his online mouth.

Anyways I am not worried.
Keep on posting people, you are my puppets and do it all for me. I don't have to do a thing now.
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #269 (permalink)
Dazed and confuzzled
 
Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,551
Default

Haha. A bit of education for you. Not every single country has high schools.

I have my own house thank you very much. And since you value money so very much, more so than even becoming skilled in what you do, you may like to know that I was born into a substantial amount of money and now that my father has died I run his company. I imagine I have the amount of money that you are so desperate to achieve....keep dreaming pal, it won't happen with your music.

You're very aggressive and materialistic for a so-called Christian. Hardly a positive advert for the way of God.

We all find you funny, that's why we are here. You just get annoyed and mad.

I hear decent music is a good stress relief. Put the guitar down and listen to some.

....and relax.
__________________
I have acquired four score and nineteen difficulties, but a wench cannot be counted among them


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.
Akira is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #270 (permalink)
why bother?
 
Bulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 4,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
I can't waste much more time today here, I am in a coffee shop on my lap top, I'm on my way to Nashville to train a crew of people.
GW
Good luck mate, I hear training chimps to play guitar is a winner's game these days
Bulldog is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.