Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #301 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default

So why not BAN me mr right-wrong?
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #302 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
right-track...lower case 'r' s actually.

Dear RockGuitar101/GW/Jordan Rivers/Worlds 5th best guitarist/Mr. Puppet Master...or whatever it is you call yourself these days.
Now that you've acknowledged the post informing you of impending advertising fees should you continue to promote yourself here on MusicBanter and that you have clearly understood the implications should you do so, then you have no recourse.
Any future advertising made by you will be an indication of agreement.
Consider yourself served.



And you're not likely to unless you can afford the advertising fees.
You communist and are really full of yourself
I laugh at you
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #303 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
right-track...lower case 'r' s actually.

Dear RockGuitar101/GW/Jordan Rivers/Worlds 5th best guitarist/Mr. Puppet Master...or whatever it is you call yourself these days.
Now that you've acknowledged the post informing you of impending advertising fees should you continue to promote yourself here on MusicBanter and that you have clearly understood the implications should you do so, then you have no recourse.
Any future advertising made by you will be an indication of agreement.
Consider yourself served.



And you're not likely to unless you can afford the advertising fees.
NO one is paying you a dime..........
and you know it
all you can do is ban me so DO IT !
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #304 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
Now your saying that any talk here is an ad?
what are you a fool.
Won't hold up dude in a court of law.
Which court would that be?

The company is run from an offshore holding company in the Caymen Islands , so if your thinking of applying US law then good luck because it doesn't apply in this case.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #305 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
So why not BAN me mr right-wrong?
Must I repeat myself;

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Nah. We're keeping you for the amusement of the members.

You are to MusicBanter, what Chico Rico is to Billy Smart's Circus.
right-track is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 PM   #306 (permalink)
Dazed and confuzzled
 
Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,551
Default

Those damned Communists, Capitalizing out of people's greed, Capitalizing on the internet to make money, Capitalizing by selling advertising space on sites that they own.
__________________
I have acquired four score and nineteen difficulties, but a wench cannot be counted among them


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.
Akira is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #307 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default No contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Which court would that be?

The company is run from an offshore holding company in the Caymen Islands , so if your thinking of applying US law then good luck because it doesn't apply in this case.

Guess what this is a forum
You can't charge with no contract
You have no where to bill
what a fool.
Also talking on a forum isn't spam, I don't have any links up. Get real jerk
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #308 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 180
Default ?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Must I repeat myself;
Oh well , I really rather get banned, so far you guys make threats that aren't legal.
Are we having fun yet?
RockGuitar101 is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #309 (permalink)
Bringer of Carrots
 
Whatsitoosit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 648
Default

perhaps I was too hasty to want this mogul banned... this thread is actually very entertaining. Keep pulling them strings, I have another 20 minutes to kill.
__________________
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile,
but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."
Whatsitoosit is offline  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #310 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
Guess what this is a forum
You can't charge with no contract
You have no where to bill
what a fool.
I'm a fool ?
You still have not seemed to grasp that you need a contract with us to advertise. YOU have no contract because you never applied for one. When someone opens up a contract with us then we enter payment negotiations. Why would we bill you when you don't have a contract with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
Also talking on a forum isn't spam, I don't have any links up. Get real jerk
No it isn't talking is why the forum is here in the first place. And please stop the name calling i'm just trying to explain our revenue procedure , there's no need to become offensive.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.