Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 05:26 AM   #951 (permalink)
No Ice In My Bourbon
 
SoundgardenRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA, USA, USA!
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
I am not very good with track names as I usually listen to music whilst playing on video games. The first four or five tracks were great though. 8/10 worthy type shit.

And I took the picture myself. I have inserts from CD's I own stuck on my wall in random patterns, so for whatever reason I decided to take a picture of that insert with my Madvillainy CD cover. I noticed the reflection and thought it was cool. Then it was all about the angle.
What games do you usually play while listening to music? Any and all or are there specific types of games?

That's cool man, the reflection is really cool and unique. That would be an interesting combination now that I think about it, Tribe over MF Doom/Madlib beats and/or MF Doom over jazzy Tribe beats.
SoundgardenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:43 AM   #952 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,413
Default

I love playing games like Limbo, portal etc. whilst listening to music, but FIFA is generally my game of choice - sound muted.

I suppose I also just listen whilst I am browsing the net. I very rarely just listen to music on its own.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know

Last edited by Goofle; 04-15-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:16 AM   #953 (permalink)
No Ice In My Bourbon
 
SoundgardenRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA, USA, USA!
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
I love playing games like Limbo, portal etc. whilst listening to music, but FIFA is generally my game of choice - sound muted.

I suppose I also just listen whilst I am browsing the net. I very rarely just listen to music on its own.
Yeah, same here. I'm usually doing something else while listening to music. I play a lot of Halo 4 while I listen to music on my headphones but I don't play very story centered games (like Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid 4) while I'm listening to music because then it's actually a detriment.
SoundgardenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #954 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

anybody viewed tyler supposed "racist" mountain dew commercial yet? You might have to poke around for a bit to find it but it's worth it, i thought it was very humorous
.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #955 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
anybody viewed tyler supposed "racist" mountain dew commercial yet? You might have to poke around for a bit to find it but it's worth it, i thought it was very humorous
.
lol This one?



I didn't hear that it was being called "racist" more that it was making light of domestic violence.

Edit: well the youtube vid got pulled down but there is a video at this link

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/05/tyle...ynistic-video/
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 05-02-2013 at 11:55 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:12 AM   #956 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
lol This one?



I didn't hear that it was being called "racist" more that it was making light of domestic violence.
If its a case of domestic violence why would they have a police line up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #957 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Very true, didn't think about that. I guess it was just a random mugging then. I guess they were more on edge just over the representation of violence against women
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #958 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,413
Default

It violated my sense of humor is what it did.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #959 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,949
Default

it just shows how out of touch the Pepsi Group are that they think people will 'get' this kind of ridiculous stupidity just because it involves Tyler the Creator...who by the way is yet to do anything humorous, at all.
The whole thing's a trainwreck and you'd have hoped in a multi-billion dollar company someone would have had the sense not to release this mind numbingly awful advert.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #960 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,036
Default

Holy crap, I agree with Manky about something!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.