Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Electronica
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2016, 07:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 478
Default Searching for song name

I need your help.I am searching for song name in this video at 9:09-10:05.Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLxUI-BK0Y
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
I need your help.I am searching for song name in this video at 9:09-10:05.Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLxUI-BK0Y
This is what's called production music. You're gonna have a hard time finding this. It usually comes in rather expensive CD sets that have to be licensed for film companies to use in productions, hence the name.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
This is what's called production music. You're gonna have a hard time finding this. It usually comes in rather expensive CD sets that have to be licensed for film companies to use in productions, hence the name.
Thank you for answering.
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
Thank you for answering.
No prob.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.