Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Electronica
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2016, 06:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlymac View Post
Do you have one overall favorite?
I'd never commit to one musically, I have far to many favourites

If someone said, go live on an island, you can take one piece of music with you to listen to over and over again - I'd tell them to go stuff their island
mashypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Caesar is home.
 
Thelonious Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashypie View Post
I'd never commit to one musically, I have far to many favourites

If someone said, go live on an island, you can take one piece of music with you to listen to over and over again - I'd tell them to go stuff their island
This says a lot about you. Why can't you people just go along with it? Why can't you just name a ****ing band or artist you really love? Is it that hard? Why you gotta be a buzzkill?
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 18
Default

It's just the way it is
mashypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
Oh You Guyghurs
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
This says a lot about you. Why can't you people just go along with it? Why can't you just name a ****ing band or artist you really love? Is it that hard? Why you gotta be a buzzkill?
Calling people buzzkills is a rather buzzkill move. I've got my eye on you, party pooper.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashypie View Post
It's just the way it is
Then you get a copy of Now That's What I Call Music from an arbitrary year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Onlymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Default

Everyone has there own fav's or not, Some don't have any one favorite. So be it.. I guess mine changes occasionally.. I got back and forth with the genre's on a weekly bases. As for the island, that is a hard one for me to answer as well.
__________________
There is nothing more therapeutic than driving while listening to very loud music
Onlymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 18
Default

Sorry about that

To be fair (to me) the thread opener isn't 'What is your overall favourite tune?'

And hopefully I can add a link to this, but something I can't stop listening to at the moment is this. I even think it's better than the original

3 Steps Ahead - Drop it

Clearly unable to embed just yet!

Last edited by mashypie; 12-15-2016 at 06:49 PM.
mashypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Onlymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Default

Yea, waiting for 15 posts is a pain lol.. Interesting song,
__________________
There is nothing more therapeutic than driving while listening to very loud music
Onlymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 02:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashypie View Post
Sorry about that

To be fair (to me) the thread opener isn't 'What is your overall favourite tune?'

And hopefully I can add a link to this, but something I can't stop listening to at the moment is this. I even think it's better than the original

3 Steps Ahead - Drop it

Clearly unable to embed just yet!
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 04:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Onlymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Default

Thanks for adding the instructions Grindy
__________________
There is nothing more therapeutic than driving while listening to very loud music
Onlymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.