Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #11461 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im sexy bitch deal with it.
This cannot be denied.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #11462 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He's, what, 16? He's at the age when he feels the need to be political in order to assert his personality, even though he has nothing particularly interesting to say.
I could start smoking weed and spray painting trains if that would make you happier.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:10 AM   #11463 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,169
Default

So... how'd the drunk making out go?

Edit: You know what? Better don't tell. Chula might get too excited reading teenage sex stories.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.

Last edited by grindy; 01-10-2016 at 09:16 AM.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:21 AM   #11464 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isbjørn View Post
I could start smoking weed and spray painting trains if that would make you happier.
It would actually. Honestly I don't know why you haven't taken up smoking weed already. You live like ten minutes from Amsterdam.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:12 PM   #11465 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
So... how'd the drunk making out go?

Edit: You know what? Better don't tell. Chula might get too excited reading teenage sex stories.
Might as well give you an update:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I decided to go boring, sneaking my way out of the convo in the least offensive way possible, then going to bed. Things would've gone awkward when she sobered up, and I didn't want that to happen. I've only met/seen her once in real life, the only reason I know her is because we have mututal friends and frequent the same discussion groups on Facebook.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:31 PM   #11466 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isbjørn View Post
Might as well give you an update:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I decided to go boring, sneaking my way out of the convo in the least offensive way possible, then going to bed. Things would've gone awkward when she sobered up, and I didn't want that to happen. I've only met/seen her once in real life, the only reason I know her is because we have mututal friends and frequent the same discussion groups on Facebook.
You probably did the right thing.
I still nostalgically cringe when remembering some of the teenage awkwardness following such booze-fueled shenanigans.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:03 PM   #11467 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You probably did the right thing.
I still nostalgically cringe when remembering some of the teenage awkwardness following such booze-fueled shenanigans.
Well, I'm still hella confused about where this is going, though I should probably be talking about it in PM instead. Wanna help a bro out?
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #11468 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isbjørn View Post
Well, I'm still hella confused about where this is going, though I should probably be talking about it in PM instead. Wanna help a bro out?
Sure, man. PM away.
But I'll probably fall asleep pretty soon, so you'll have to wait till tomorow for my incredible wisdom.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:37 AM   #11469 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

When I first saw it, I be thinkin' 5/10. But, it has grown on me, so I'll serve up an 8/10. Would've been 10/10 if it came with the appropriate seizure warning.
__________________
Journal l List l Reviews
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:04 AM   #11470 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

Not really a fan to be honest. Looks squashed and I'm not huge on the character anyway. 5/10
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.