Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #861 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

a good amount of good music, so 7.5/10


i like

Clutch
Mastodon
Between the Buried and Me
Led Zeppelin
RHCP
Jimi Hendrix
Green Day
The Offspring
Frank Zappa
Soundgarden
Eric Johnson
Reverend Horton Heat
Avenged Sevenfold
The Red Chord
Tenacious D
Bumblefoot
Chiodos
Megadeth
Sublime
Lamb of God
Jethro Tull

in no real order
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #862 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
ehhhh 6.5/10


i like

Clutch
Mastodon
Between the Buried and Me
Led Zeppelin
RHCP
Jimi Hendrix
Green Day
Frank Zappa
Soundgarden
Eric Johnson
Reverend Horton Heat
Avenged Sevenfold
The Red Chord
Tenacious D
Bumblefoot
Chiodos
Megadeth

in no real order
Sublime
Lamb of God
Jethro Tull
8.5/10

greenday and mastodon spoiled the ten for you.


the beatles
cannibal corpse
jeff beck
napalm death

im done typing.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #863 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

i can maybe see why you'd dislike Green Day, but Mastodon? really?


yeah but 7.5/10. nothing personal, just some of those bands i'm not so into, although beatles bumped you up a few
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #864 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
i can maybe see why you'd dislike Green Day, but Mastodon? really?


yeah but 7.5/10. nothing personal, just some of those bands i'm not so into, although beatles bumped you up a few
Yeah really, not huge into Mastodon. Their new album is puke.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #865 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,010
Default

The list above me has already been rated by someone so I guess i'll just post my list. Here's what I've been listening to in the last week or so:

Acoustic Ladyland
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Boris
Seefeel
Pig Destroyer
Pink Floyd
Tabla Beat Science
King Geedorah
Ultra Vivid Scene
Electric Wizard
Subhumans
Alias
Cafe Tacuba
The Pretty Things
Jackie Brenston
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #866 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Why would you give someone a zero because you've never heard of their bands?
Hes an antisemite.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #867 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Hes an antisemite.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #868 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: VAN
Posts: 2,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
The list above me has already been rated by someone so I guess i'll just post my list. Here's what I've been listening to in the last week or so:

Acoustic Ladyland
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Boris
Seefeel
Pig Destroyer
Pink Floyd
Tabla Beat Science
King Geedorah
Ultra Vivid Scene
Electric Wizard
Subhumans
Alias
Cafe Tacuba
The Pretty Things
Jackie Brenston
8/10

for agoraphobic nosebleed, boris, piggy d, electric wizard

have you listened to the new agoraphobic nosebleed?

cLOUDDEAD
Off Minor
Hella
The Flying Luttenbachers
Arab on Radar
Pig Destroyer
Trap Them
Graf Orlock
Heaven in Her Arms
Celeste
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #869 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,072
Default

7.5/10

Bad Brains
Refused
Genghis Tron
Envy
Jawbreaker
Hot Water Music
Fu Manchu
Rishloo
Echo & The Bunnymen
Descendents
Cutting Pink With Knives
Ride
My Bloody Valentine
Bjork
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #870 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
8/10

for agoraphobic nosebleed, boris, piggy d, electric wizard

have you listened to the new agoraphobic nosebleed?
No, I didn't even they had a new one out!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.