Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/)
-   -   What is your favorite colour? (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/70146-what-your-favorite-colour.html)

WWWP 06-13-2013 08:01 PM

My favorite color used to be blue but then it was green but then it was teal which is basically just a mix of the two but then it was yellow but then it was red but then I decided I ****ing hate red so then it was black but then it was gold but then it was silver but then it became black alongside gold or silver or sometimes all three idgaf but then it was white but then it was brown but then it was every earthy tone but now it's gray because things change.

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoioideae (Post 1332058)
My favrite color is black bcz it reprsnts my tru slf.

♫ I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside.....♫

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 08:05 PM

Vanilla & All,
You can say WHATEVER you want WHENEVER you want, however far of a derailment you WISH on my threads. I LOVE IT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332057)
Pink is my favourite colour because my vagina is beautifully pink. My vagina is everything. My vagina my vagina my vagina. It's just a beautiful vagina, it's like a flower. A beautiful pink flower.

:rofl:

Paedantic Basterd 06-13-2013 08:07 PM

Spoken like a true candidate for mod.

Sequoioideae 06-13-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332061)
♫ I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside.....♫

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...1x8qo6_500.gif

djchameleon 06-13-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1332059)
Yay Ninja Turtles! Hehe does orange not suit you fashion-wise now?

Yeah, orange is nowhere to be found in my wardrobe at all. I have an awful lot of blue attire but it's not the only color I wear.

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedestrian (Post 1332065)
Spoken like a true candidate for mod.

Yeah right, quit it. You will dash my hopes again - I can't take it.

We should make a black option for the depressed folk :)

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1332062)
Vanilla & All,
You can say WHATEVER you want WHENEVER you want, however far of a derailment you WISH on my threads. I LOVE IT.

:rofl:

I'm glad my vagina excites you

hahahahaha

It truly is a beautiful pink, I am lucky to have such a beautiful vulva, really. It's like perfectly formed. Not that there's anything wrong at all with having large or "long" labia at all. But I just think my vagina is the most beautiful one out of there, and because its so strong and tightly made.

I think my love of pink has a lot to do with my queerness, tho

Scarlett O'Hara 06-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1332062)
Vanilla & All,
You can say WHATEVER you want WHENEVER you want, however far of a derailment you WISH on my threads. I LOVE IT.

:rofl:

Aww thanks sweety, I'm glad you don't mind me going on tangents. ;)

:love:

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 08:18 PM

For Herm:
These vaginal works of art are WHITE:
The Great Wall of Vagina

Janszoon 06-13-2013 08:38 PM

http://www.biography.com/imported/im...7684-1-402.jpg

Did someone mention vagina art?

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1332074)
For Herm:
These vaginal works of art are WHITE:
The Great Wall of Vagina

Omgggg I've seen this before, it was totally aweosme to look at. Vaginas don't get enough good publicity, it's always penises everywhere but penises really aren't that great. Vaginas are amazing. PLUS ITS PINK!!!!

Also did you know that way back in the day doctors had to wank off women patients who suffered from "hysteria", the word hysteria is very gendered in general because hyster- is always related to the female reproductive organs. And it was believed that women became crazy if they didn't have orgasms or "hysterical paroxysms".....doctors hands got tired and thus the vibrator was invented.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m.gif

djchameleon 06-13-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332081)

Also did you know that way back in the day doctors had to wank off women patients who suffered from "hysteria", the word hysteria is very gendered in general because hyster- is always related to the female reproductive organs. And it was believed that women became crazy if they didn't have orgasms or "hysterical paroxysms".....doctors hands got tired and thus the vibrator was invented.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m.gif

There is actually a showtime series that's going to revolve around that actually.

So yes I did know :P

It's called Masters of Sex



Couldn't find the separate trailer but it's mixed in with Donovan.

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1332082)
There is actually a showtime series that's going to revolve around that actually.

So yes I did know :P

It's called Masters of Sex



Couldn't find the separate trailer but it's mixed in with Donovan.

I would expect you to know but some people on this board are actually fucking clueless about how vaginas and especially orgasms really work, u feel me

djchameleon 06-13-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332090)
I would expect you to know but some people on this board are actually fucking clueless about how vaginas and especially orgasms really work, u feel me

Yeah, I get ya. I'm not into watching pigs have orgasms.

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1332091)
Yeah, I get ya. I'm not into watching pigs have orgasms.

Right? Do pigs have clitorises btw? I think women who say that they orgasm from penetration alone are really trying to compensate for something, as though clitoral stimulation is shameful!

djchameleon 06-13-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332092)
Right? Do pigs have clitorises btw? I think women who say that they orgasm from penetration alone are really trying to compensate for something, as though clitoral stimulation is shameful!


You know what? Pigs do have a clit but it is inside of the vagina so penetration would work!

Scarlett O'Hara 06-13-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1332095)
You know what? Pigs do have a clit but it is inside of the vagina so penetration would work!

That's interesting. There are actually women who don't find the cliterous nice feeling at all. I hate guys touching it because it doesn't feel right to me. I have never came from oral I only come from penetration. Every women is different and that's great because it means we are all unique and feel things in different ways. This is not directed at you Hermione, just to the conversation in general.

Interesting article of the different types of orgasm:

11 Different Types of Orgasms | MonicasBox

And this is how I come, I promise I'm not making it up:

Ejaculation with orgasm is much more common in men than in women. Most of the time, a man will have an orgasm at the same time he ejaculates, but occasionally men have an orgasm without ejaculating, or ejaculate without having an orgasm. About 10 percent of women ejaculate —a clear fluid spurts from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. This fluid isn’t urine. Instead it is very like the fluid (found in semen) produced by the prostate gland in men. In women this fluid comes from the Skene’s glands in the wall of the urethra.

Female Orgasm | Brown University Health Education

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1332095)
You know what? Pigs do have a clit but it is inside of the vagina so penetration would work!

:laughing:

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2...orna-mills.gif

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 09:55 PM

Oh and even more appropriate:
That pig is SOOOOO not like other girls~~~~ She's a cool swine. Right Regina?

Burning Down 06-13-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1332101)
That's interesting. There are actually women who don't find the cliterous nice feeling at all. I hate guys touching it because it doesn't feel right to me. I have never came from oral I only come from penetration. Every women is different and that's great because it means we are all unique and feel things in different ways. This is not directed at you Hermione, just to the conversation in general.

Interesting article of the different types of orgasm:

11 Different Types of Orgasms | MonicasBox

And this is how I come, I promise I'm not making it up:

Ejaculation with orgasm is much more common in men than in women. Most of the time, a man will have an orgasm at the same time he ejaculates, but occasionally men have an orgasm without ejaculating, or ejaculate without having an orgasm. About 10 percent of women ejaculate —a clear fluid spurts from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. This fluid isn’t urine. Instead it is very like the fluid (found in semen) produced by the prostate gland in men. In women this fluid comes from the Skene’s glands in the wall of the urethra.

Female Orgasm | Brown University Health Education

And some people still think squirting isn't real. It totally is but doesn't happen for everyone obviously.

Scarlett O'Hara 06-13-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Down (Post 1332114)
And some people still think squirting isn't real. It totally is but doesn't happen for everyone obviously.

That's right. I don't squirt every time but most of the time I will ejaculate. It all depends on my mood and degree of horniness. It also varies with different guys and my own self pleasure.

Aperture Science 07-14-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1331546)
Pink!!! I love pink so much. I feel it truly represents me as a person, highly feminine, passionate, soft, sweet, pretty, and bright :) I have to have everything in pink most times, especially my hair. People think it's an "oh she just needs attention thing" (people are lowbrow, boring, basic plebes) but I truly do not feel at one with myself if I have any colour that is "normal" but I especially feel like Hermione with pink hair. My hair is purple and pink right now though and I love love love love love it. It's so very me.

But I have to have pink everything, it's my way of asserting myself.

But also:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/047ee34a8...hq88o1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f4d0e18db...q88o2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d9afc1e83...q88o3_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e4c7bd372...q88o4_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/44d6712f3...q88o5_1280.jpg

I like that "foliage green" :), but i think the 'dark, foresty green' is closer to my personality.

CrazyVegn 07-14-2013 01:43 PM

^The purples are healing colors... It doesn't mention that @ all! O.O

Sansa Stark 07-14-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1332057)
Pink is my favourite colour because my vagina is beautifully pink. My vagina is everything. My vagina my vagina my vagina. It's just a beautiful vagina, it's like a flower. A beautiful pink flower.

legitimately the best thing i've ever posted

CrazyVegn 07-14-2013 02:05 PM

^Oh yeah I forgot about the vaginal spin on this thread... my labia majora are dark peach and labia minora are rose pink. :laughing:

djchameleon 07-14-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1344441)
legitimately the best thing i've ever posted

Is this really you?



The whole repeating of "my vagina" reminds me of it.

Newkie 07-15-2013 06:15 AM

Blue. No, wait, yellow.

















































Agh.

Kulture 07-15-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1331546)
Pink!!! I love pink so much. I feel it truly represents me as a person, highly feminine, passionate, soft, sweet, pretty, and bright :) I have to have everything in pink most times, especially my hair. People think it's an "oh she just needs attention thing" (people are lowbrow, boring, basic plebes) but I truly do not feel at one with myself if I have any colour that is "normal" but I especially feel like Hermione with pink hair. My hair is purple and pink right now though and I love love love love love it. It's so very me.

But I have to have pink everything, it's my way of asserting myself.

But also:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/047ee34a8...hq88o1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f4d0e18db...q88o2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d9afc1e83...q88o3_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e4c7bd372...q88o4_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/44d6712f3...q88o5_1280.jpg

In that case I like Bright Green, Sky Blue and Light Blue.

CrazyVegn 07-15-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newkie (Post 1344778)
Blue. No, wait, yellow.
Agh.

You like primary colors and red too -,- (same)...

Sansa Stark 07-15-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1344458)
Is this really you?



The whole repeating of "my vagina" reminds me of it.

Yes, definitely that is me

butthead aka 216 07-15-2013 01:17 PM

i like red and black for no real reason, i dont make it more than what it is

Sequoioideae 07-15-2013 08:35 PM

I like the color blue a lot, and to me blues has the prettiest shades and hues. Everything from robin's egg, to navy blue.

FETCHER. 07-17-2013 11:22 AM

Blue purples and bright green are my favourites. Can't pick between them! :(

djchameleon 07-17-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoioideae (Post 1345248)
I like the color blue a lot, and to me blues has the prettiest shades and hues. Everything from robin's egg, to navy blue.

+1

Yes, I agree with this sentiment so much.

Astronomer 07-18-2013 01:31 AM

Green.

Scarlett O'Hara 07-18-2013 10:23 AM

I never realised green was so popular. To me it's just blah. I totally know the 2 people who voted pink. :p:

Astronomer 07-19-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1346518)
I never realised green was so popular. To me it's just blah. I totally know the 2 people who voted pink. :p:

Same here! Green has always been my favourite colour since I was a little girl and my mum bought me this pair of green earrings. I've never thought it as a popular fave colour.

Dreamer With A Microphone 07-19-2013 06:42 AM

It also kinda surprises me that green is popular

Anyway, my favourite is purple. To me it has this kind of mystery about it and it's just really pretty

crazed 07-24-2013 06:36 PM

Black. There's a mystery and warmth about it that I like. Black seems to consume me at times. I try to be open to lighter colors but they tend to shun me as if offended. Go figure.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.