Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/)
-   -   What is your favorite colour? (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/70146-what-your-favorite-colour.html)

CrazyVegn 06-12-2013 02:47 PM

What is your favorite colour?
 
What is your favorite color?

Blarobbarg 06-12-2013 02:52 PM

When it comes to what I wear, I mostly like dull or dark colors, especially blue. I adore navy blue anything. In things besides my clothing, I like blues, greens, and various bright, contrasting colors... usually on black.

Burning Down 06-12-2013 03:20 PM

Green.

WWWP 06-12-2013 03:26 PM

Gray.

Paul Smeenus 06-12-2013 03:33 PM

Broon



Sansa Stark 06-12-2013 04:10 PM

Pink!!! I love pink so much. I feel it truly represents me as a person, highly feminine, passionate, soft, sweet, pretty, and bright :) I have to have everything in pink most times, especially my hair. People think it's an "oh she just needs attention thing" (people are lowbrow, boring, basic plebes) but I truly do not feel at one with myself if I have any colour that is "normal" but I especially feel like Hermione with pink hair. My hair is purple and pink right now though and I love love love love love it. It's so very me.

But I have to have pink everything, it's my way of asserting myself.

But also:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/047ee34a8...hq88o1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f4d0e18db...q88o2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d9afc1e83...q88o3_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e4c7bd372...q88o4_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/44d6712f3...q88o5_1280.jpg

Trollheart 06-12-2013 05:25 PM

Pink. I'm not afraid to say it. Baby or hot, I like pink... :shycouch:

CrazyVegn 06-12-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1331557)
Pink. I'm not afraid to say it. Baby or hot, I like pink... :shycouch:

Well then Herm and Vanilla are your ladies for the evening.

I'm a RED girl. It has been my favorite since I was 10 yrs old.

Thanks for the color chart. It doesn't mention, however, that purple is a healing color.

Burning Down 06-12-2013 08:31 PM

Would you like me to add Pink to the poll? Or other colours?

CrazyVegn 06-12-2013 08:32 PM

^Yes, pls, I think they'd like that...

djchameleon 06-12-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1331557)
Pink. I'm not afraid to say it. Baby or hot, I like pink... :shycouch:

I don't believe you. You don't have the cojones to rock pink.:bringit:


Blue and all shades of blue are my favorite colors.

Necromancer 06-12-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1331557)
Pink. I'm not afraid to say it. Baby or hot, I like pink... :shycouch:

Heh, "I Knew It!

RoxyRollah 06-12-2013 10:05 PM

Red, Black, and grey staples in my closet...

Janszoon 06-12-2013 11:07 PM

I have no favorite color, only favorite color combinations. And even those are hard to nail down for me. It just depends on my mood.

Mojo 06-13-2013 06:08 AM

Where is BLACK?

Or does it not count?

djchameleon 06-13-2013 06:12 AM

There are clearly only seven colors that exist and they are all right there in the poll.

Why must you be so difficult?

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 06:13 AM

No goths allowed \m/
j/k
You can add black... it is a color. It's white that is not.

Celladorina 06-13-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1331594)
Well then Herm and Vanilla are your ladies for the evening.

I'm a RED girl. It has been my favorite since I was 10 yrs old.

Thanks for the color chart. It doesn't mention, however, that purple is a healing color.

I have pink everywhere, I adore it. It represents me so much. I'm feminine, soft, and youthful. I want a pink car, and I adore Barbie and her pink accessories!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps1d9158e7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps00e2239b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psc8861397.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psb3d08368.jpg

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 01:22 PM

The remote controls mid-photo are hilarious! :P Thanks for sharing!..

Celladorina 06-13-2013 01:26 PM

:laughing:

They are eh! I added in my unicorn, isn't he gorgeous?

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 01:36 PM

Yea him sure is... so where's the pink vibrator girl?

Celladorina 06-13-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1331904)
Yea him sure is... so where's the pink vibrator girl?

Hehe, I have to go buy one. I've actually been using a lube bottle as a ***** in the meantime. I can't even think where the closest sex shop is. You'll probably laugh about the lube bottle, it's softish, but hard enough to make me ***. Plus I can use some lube if I need to go a bit longer. :D

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1331911)
Hehe, I have to go buy one. I've actually been using a lube bottle as a ***** in the meantime. I can't even think where the closest sex shop is. You'll probably laugh about the lube bottle, it's softish, but hard enough to make me ***. Plus I can use some lube if I need to go a bit longer. :D

Put a condom around one of those candle sticks. Great minds think alike, lol ;)

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 02:03 PM

I'm agender, Mags. I am not a lady, not a woman, not a girl. I am a femme :) Technically my identity is "high femme" :)

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermione (Post 1331915)
I'm agender, Mags. I am not a lady, not a woman, not a girl. I am a femme :) Technically my identity is "high femme" :)

I think someone spotted the words 'condom' and 'vibrator' up in here, that's what I think ;)

Celladorina 06-13-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1331912)
Put a condom around one of those candle sticks. Great minds think alike, lol ;)

:laughing:

You're a genius! They are reasonably thick too! *excuses herself for 15 minutes* :D

CrazyVegn 06-13-2013 02:16 PM

By all means... ^.^

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1331916)
I think someone spotted the words 'condom' and 'vibrator' up in here, that's what I think ;)

Haha actually I saw your post referring to "ladies for the evening" and I just have to be pedantic about my gender. I know you didn't mean any harm but sometimes people can be erasing of my non-cis status

I do have a set of pink buttplugs though
Moderator cut: image removed

Trollheart 06-13-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1331600)
I don't believe you. You don't have the cojones to rock pink.:bringit:


Blue and all shades of blue are my favorite colors.

I'm not (necessarily) saying I wear pink, but I may do. However, I do like the colour. This isn't supposed to be about what colour we like to wear is it? Pink is a nice soft sexy colour. I like nice soft sexy colours.

djchameleon 06-13-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1331952)
I'm not (necessarily) saying I wear pink, but I may do. However, I do like the colour. This isn't supposed to be about what colour we like to wear is it? Pink is a nice soft sexy colour. I like nice soft sexy colours.

it's an open ended question about colors. It can be about what's your favorite color to wear also.

It doesn't have to be limited to just in general.

My answer just happens to apply to both and with you liking Pink as a favorite color I just thought that you'd be more apt to actually wear pink clothes since it's your favorite color.

Burning Down 06-13-2013 04:17 PM

I'm surprised the TV clickers aren't pink :laughing:

Celladorina 06-13-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Down (Post 1331977)
I'm surprised the TV clickers aren't pink :laughing:

:laughing:

Maybe I'll paint them with bright pink nail polish?!

Burning Down 06-13-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1331911)
Hehe, I have to go buy one. I've actually been using a lube bottle as a ***** in the meantime. I can't even think where the closest sex shop is. You'll probably laugh about the lube bottle, it's softish, but hard enough to make me ***. Plus I can use some lube if I need to go a bit longer. :D

Well there's an overabundance of sex shops here, lol.

Celladorina 06-13-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Down (Post 1332006)
Well there's an overabundance of sex shops here, lol.

Sounds good to me, more the reason I should visit hehe. Of course you and Dan are reason enough because you're awesome, honest people. :)

Burning Down 06-13-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1332030)
Sounds good to me, more the reason I should visit hehe. Of course you and Dan are reason enough because you're awesome, honest people. :)

Yeah, we could go shopping together ;) And thanks!

Celladorina 06-13-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Down (Post 1332049)
Yeah, we could go shopping together ;) And thanks!

Omg that would be so fun! We can totally shop and gossip and look fabulous. :D :love:

Sorry Crazyvgn, I'll post on topic. When I was a little girl I was a tom boy, played sports everyday and my favourite colour was yellow. Now I'm girly, get bored of sports and adore pink. I think I suit it because I'm so pale!

Has anyone's favourite colour changed since you were young?

djchameleon 06-13-2013 07:54 PM

My favorite color used to be orange for some silly reason when I was younger but now that I'm older I see how much of an eyesore it is.

Oh, I think I know. It was orange because Michaelanglo's headband was orange from TMNT.

Sansa Stark 06-13-2013 07:57 PM

Pink is my favourite colour because my vagina is beautifully pink. My vagina is everything. My vagina my vagina my vagina. It's just a beautiful vagina, it's like a flower. A beautiful pink flower.

Sequoioideae 06-13-2013 07:58 PM

My favrite color is black bcz it reprsnts my tru slf.

Celladorina 06-13-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1332055)
My favorite color used to be orange for some silly reason when I was younger but now that I'm older I see how much of an eyesore it is.

Oh, I think I know. It was orange because Michaelanglo's headband was orange from TMNT.

Yay Ninja Turtles! Hehe does orange not suit you fashion-wise now?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:53 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.