Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Your fave color?
Red 9 13.64%
Orange 2 3.03%
Yellow 2 3.03%
Green 20 30.30%
Blue 16 24.24%
Purple 10 15.15%
Pink 7 10.61%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Left due to ban epidemic
 
CrazyVegn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 494
Default

Yea him sure is... so where's the pink vibrator girl?
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
Yea him sure is... so where's the pink vibrator girl?
Hehe, I have to go buy one. I've actually been using a lube bottle as a ***** in the meantime. I can't even think where the closest sex shop is. You'll probably laugh about the lube bottle, it's softish, but hard enough to make me ***. Plus I can use some lube if I need to go a bit longer.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Left due to ban epidemic
 
CrazyVegn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Hehe, I have to go buy one. I've actually been using a lube bottle as a ***** in the meantime. I can't even think where the closest sex shop is. You'll probably laugh about the lube bottle, it's softish, but hard enough to make me ***. Plus I can use some lube if I need to go a bit longer.
Put a condom around one of those candle sticks. Great minds think alike, lol
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

I'm agender, Mags. I am not a lady, not a woman, not a girl. I am a femme Technically my identity is "high femme"
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Left due to ban epidemic
 
CrazyVegn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I'm agender, Mags. I am not a lady, not a woman, not a girl. I am a femme Technically my identity is "high femme"
I think someone spotted the words 'condom' and 'vibrator' up in here, that's what I think
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
Put a condom around one of those candle sticks. Great minds think alike, lol


You're a genius! They are reasonably thick too! *excuses herself for 15 minutes*
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Left due to ban epidemic
 
CrazyVegn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 494
Default

By all means... ^.^
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
I think someone spotted the words 'condom' and 'vibrator' up in here, that's what I think
Haha actually I saw your post referring to "ladies for the evening" and I just have to be pedantic about my gender. I know you didn't mean any harm but sometimes people can be erasing of my non-cis status

I do have a set of pink buttplugs though
Moderator cut: image removed
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I don't believe you. You don't have the cojones to rock pink.


Blue and all shades of blue are my favorite colors.
I'm not (necessarily) saying I wear pink, but I may do. However, I do like the colour. This isn't supposed to be about what colour we like to wear is it? Pink is a nice soft sexy colour. I like nice soft sexy colours.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'm not (necessarily) saying I wear pink, but I may do. However, I do like the colour. This isn't supposed to be about what colour we like to wear is it? Pink is a nice soft sexy colour. I like nice soft sexy colours.
it's an open ended question about colors. It can be about what's your favorite color to wear also.

It doesn't have to be limited to just in general.

My answer just happens to apply to both and with you liking Pink as a favorite color I just thought that you'd be more apt to actually wear pink clothes since it's your favorite color.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.