Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2019, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,045
Default

No it's too late you had your chance.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,796
Default

Your Overall F Score is: 2.07
You are a liberal airhead.

Scores for Personality Variables:
Conventionalism: 1.00
Authoritarian Submission: 1.00
Authoritarian Aggression: 1.25
Anti-intraception: 2.75
Superstition and Stereotypy: 2.67
Power and "Toughness": 1.75
Destructiveness and Cynicism: 2.00
Projectivity: 4.80
Sex: 2.00
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,045
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Your Overall F Score is: 2.07
Haha you ***gy snowflake!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Girls,Cars,Guitars
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 8,659
Default

1.53

whining rotter

2.50 on the cynicism category though
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
I've got a woman mean as she can be
sometimes I think, she's almost as mean as me
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Carrie Brownstein's Bitch
 
MariaExpressesHerself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 112
Default

1.47, but with a 3.0 on "destructiveness and cynicism". ok then
__________________
She can stay, as long as she swears
When she breathes, it will be her own air - Sleater-Kinney

If it's me and your granny on bongos, it's The Fall - Mark E. Smith
MariaExpressesHerself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Girls,Cars,Guitars
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 8,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Your Overall F Score is: 2.07
You are a liberal airhead.

Scores for Personality Variables:
Conventionalism: 1.00
Authoritarian Submission: 1.00
Authoritarian Aggression: 1.25
Anti-intraception: 2.75
Superstition and Stereotypy: 2.67
Power and "Toughness": 1.75
Destructiveness and Cynicism: 2.00
Projectivity: 4.80
Sex: 2.00
what I'm getting from this is you're racist
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
I've got a woman mean as she can be
sometimes I think, she's almost as mean as me
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
what I'm getting from this is you're racist
Guilty as a black watermelon thief.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Carrie Brownstein's Bitch
 
MariaExpressesHerself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
what I'm getting from this is you're racist
That's a bit of a hasty conclusion. The projectivity thing only contains a small element of racism, it's mostly just something like paranoia and that can have many causes
__________________
She can stay, as long as she swears
When she breathes, it will be her own air - Sleater-Kinney

If it's me and your granny on bongos, it's The Fall - Mark E. Smith
MariaExpressesHerself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
That's a bit of a hasty conclusion. The projectivity thing only contains a small element of racism, it's mostly just something like paranoia and that can have many causes
Yeah except Iím racist af
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Carrie Brownstein's Bitch
 
MariaExpressesHerself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yeah except I’m racist af
Alright, paranoia of the racist kind it is

Edit: I really need to learn how to resize pictures
__________________
She can stay, as long as she swears
When she breathes, it will be her own air - Sleater-Kinney

If it's me and your granny on bongos, it's The Fall - Mark E. Smith
MariaExpressesHerself is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.