Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,303
Default

I *am* Harry Potter
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You are not Luna. You are either Crab or Goyle.



The Sorting Hat is dumb.
I'm not rich...

I'm neither. I'm me.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I *am* Harry Potter
No, you're Stephanie.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
At least she isn't a poisoner but unless there's some combination of mutilation, dismemberment, rape, necrophilia, severe brutality, torture, cannibalism, and 10+ murders then it's kinda meh. I mean even just shooting your victims is enough to turn me off. It certainly wouldn't be MY modus operandi.
Can we get back to this? Serial killers is the one area I'm proudly misogynist. There will never be a female equivalent to Jeffrey Dahmer or Richard Ramirez. We own this **** and you know it, femoids.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,325
Default

That's because men are ****ed up. Most female serial killers, like Aileen, did it as a revenge towards men while men that do it are doing it out of some perverse sexual frustrations. Both to be cured by WWWP's school for lost boys.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
That's because men are ****ed up. Most female serial killers, like Aileen, did it as a revenge towards men while men that do it are doing it out of some perverse sexual frustrations. Both to be cured by WWWP's school for lost boys.
Yes, that is why we win. The perverse sexual frustrations are where the gold is at.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 17,852
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
No Ice In My Bourbon
 
SoundgardenRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA, USA, USA!
Posts: 1,713
Default

Choleric
11
Melancholic
5
Sanguine
12
Phlegmatic
18
SoundgardenRocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Can we get back to this? Serial killers is the one area I'm proudly misogynist. There will never be a female equivalent to Jeffrey Dahmer or Richard Ramirez. We own this **** and you know it, femoids.
What we lack in numbers we compensate for in brutality.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,624
Default

Okay where's your Dahmer or Ramirez?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.