Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2021, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 900
Default Multiple Intelligences & Learning Styles Test

Test link: https://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3103

(Note: You don't have to answer the survey questions at the end.)

***

My result: Interpersonal - Score: 36

Quote:
Interpersonal intelligence is the capacity to understand and interact effectively with others. This intelligence involves the ability to discern the moods, temperaments, dispositions, motivations, and desires of other people and respond appropriately. This is the "people-person" intelligence. It is evident in successful teachers, social workers, actors, or politicians, and operates primarily through person-to-person relationships and communication. It involves skills such as effective communication, working together with others towards a common goal, and noticing distinctions among individuals. If one has high interpersonal intelligence, he or she is probably popular and has many friends. As a child, it is likely that Interpersonal people were often the leader of a group and were able to organize and influence peers with skill. Their talent for interpreting and understanding the feelings of others makes them a good mediator and a potential earpiece for many of their friends. They learn best when involved in team activities and cooperative ventures.
So does this mean that I have interpersonal intelligence but my "36" score on that scale is somewhat low? If that's true, it makes sense because while I may have interpersonal intelligence it is hampered by shyness to a degree.

Last edited by ribbons; 01-21-2021 at 03:16 PM.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,589
Default

Interpersonal is 20 for me, not bad for Autism Girl. The other categories are hidden behind a paywall I think
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 900
Default

I think you have great interpersonal skills, Marie. Thanks for explaining about the other categories behind the paywall - duh! As usual, "Autism Girl" is a lot smarter than I am.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

57

???really
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,229
Default

50%

Quote:
this intelligence involves the ability to discern the moods, temperaments, dispositions, motivations, and desires of other people and respond appropriately. This is the "people-person" intelligence. It is evident in successful teachers, social workers, actors, or politicians, and operates primarily through person-to-person relationships and communication. It involves skills such as effective communication, working together with others towards a common goal, and noticing distinctions among individuals. If one has high interpersonal intelligence, he or she is probably popular and has many friends. As a child, it is likely that interpersonal people were often the leader of a group and were able to organize and influence peers with skill. Their talent for interpreting and understanding the feelings of others makes them a good mediator and a potential earpiece for many of their friends. They learn best when involved in team activities and cooperative ventures.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
I think you have great interpersonal skills, Marie. Thanks for explaining about the other categories behind the paywall - duh! As usual, "Autism Girl" is a lot smarter than I am.
thanks, I am good with people in some ways, just not in the sociable small talk sense. My introversion affects the score I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
57

???really
I lol'd

seriously though, beyond your general weirdness you're kind of a people person in a way
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,248
Default

Not a people person at all really, but I am a manager.

__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Not a people person at all really, but I am a manager.

I knew you were twice the person I am ... plus or minus six percent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,248
Default

Did you just call me fat within a margin?
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 01:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Israel
Posts: 162
Default

35/100
I didn't understand all the questions.
__________________
Last.fm
fire is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.