Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
perfect hugging size
 
crimepartner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in the hearts of millions
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Its a natural instinct for a person to feel that their opinions are superior to others, im sure all posters here feel inclined that their opinion is the best, thats one of the drawbacks of having a opinion, but there is no "true" best opinion, because it can only be judged by "subjective" opinion, which is just a waste of time, in short you are spamming with this lame as hell thread, did you regester just to tell everyone that your taste in music is better than theirs?, maybe you should leave, and dont come back until you have something meaningful to say.
very interesting..but when good opinions come together you can really learn from eachother.if collaboration, good or bad, never occured then the world would be a very passive place.

if you say tomatoes and I say tomahtoes, we are both hungry.
__________________
put that on your biscuits!

Squeeze me ma-ac-a-ro-ni... slap your face with my balo-ni....
crimepartner is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimepartner
very interesting..but when good opinions come together you can really learn from eachother.if collaboration, good or bad, never occured then the world would be a very passive place.

if you say tomatoes and I say tomahtoes, we are both hungry.
What in the **** are you talking about?

How do you decide which opinions are good and which opinions are bad?, by using your opinion?, step out of la-la land and come back to the real world, please.
boo boo is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 03:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Honky
 
franscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 665
Default

Yes, I like good music.

I can't stand the rubbish stuff.
__________________
Franscar is metal. You are not.
franscar is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
perfect hugging size
 
crimepartner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in the hearts of millions
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
What in the **** are you talking about?

How do you decide which opinions are good and which opinions are bad?, by using your opinion?, step out of la-la land and come back to the real world, please.
maybe you should have your mom do a grammar check before you post.Its audviously too hard for you to comprehend, so why bother calling you an idiot...

??? there's only one opinion and its always right to the person that says it. if it was what you were talking about - "A TRUE BEST OPINION" ( you might as well say bestest) it would be fact....
__________________
put that on your biscuits!

Squeeze me ma-ac-a-ro-ni... slap your face with my balo-ni....
crimepartner is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bright F*cking Red
 
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimepartner
if it makes you feel good then why would you say its bad if thats just what other people think? If it feels right then whats the point saying its wrong?

just because you dont have the will to say what YOU like doesn't make me wrong.
i was kidding....

cant you see sarcasm when it hits you in the face......

yes...i think that the music that i listen to is good music...and i like it...because its good. now that doesnt necesarily mean that everyone else thinks its good, or that no one else listens to good music.......its just my opinion...my preference.

for some reason, this thread just doesnt make sense..."does anyone like good music?" thats kinda one of those questions that leaves the answer up to the opinions of the readers.
__________________
How'd I end up here to begin with? I don't know.
Why do I start what I can't finish?
Oh please, don't barrage me with questions to all those ugly answers.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bright F*cking Red
 
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimepartner
maybe you should have your mom do a grammar check before you post.Its audviously too hard for you to comprehend, so why bother calling you an idiot...

??? there's only one opinion and its always right to the person that says it. if it was what you were talking about - "A TRUE BEST OPINION" ( you might as well say bestest) it would be fact....
what were you saying about mothers checking posts?
__________________
How'd I end up here to begin with? I don't know.
Why do I start what I can't finish?
Oh please, don't barrage me with questions to all those ugly answers.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Freeskier
 
jibber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...
Posts: 1,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimepartner
maybe you should have your mom do a grammar check before you post.Its audviously too hard for you to comprehend, so why bother calling you an idiot...

??? there's only one opinion and its always right to the person that says it. if it was what you were talking about - "A TRUE BEST OPINION" ( you might as well say bestest) it would be fact....
You know you spelled "obvious" wrong right? Not that it's a bad thing, I mean it's a hard word, the whole B and D thing can get really confusing, and "o" and "au" look so similar too. I would point out the irony of your mistake in relation to the subject of your post, but, as you so eloquently put it, "it's audviously too hard for you to comprehend, so why bother calling you an idiot..."

thanks for trying though.
__________________
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways


Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
i was kidding....

cant you see sarcasm when it hits you in the face......

yes...i think that the music that i listen to is good music...and i like it...because its good. now that doesnt necesarily mean that everyone else thinks its good, or that no one else listens to good music.......its just my opinion...my preference.

for some reason, this thread just doesnt make sense..."does anyone like good music?" thats kinda one of those questions that leaves the answer up to the opinions of the readers.
Exactly.
boo boo is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Freeskier
 
jibber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...
Posts: 1,536
Default

now now everyone, this thread isn't pointless. audviously the problem is with all of us, and crimepartner's logic is just too advanced for the rest of us to understand. He's audviously blessing us with even attempting to explain his profound insights to the rest of us lowly beings. By the way crimepartner, any audvious grammar mistakes in my post? should i get my mom to proof read it?
__________________
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways


Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline  
Old 11-09-2005, 10:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
what were you saying about mothers checking posts?
boo boo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.