Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #1511 (permalink)
Fish in the percolator!
 
Seltzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hobbit Land NZ
Posts: 2,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
twins!
1 Frank Zappa 50
I've been listening to a ****eload of Zappa lately. In fact, I just watched his interview on Crossfire on youtube again last night.

Anyway, I didn't get much music listening done... unusual sort of week.


Top Artists for the week ending Sunday 16 March 2008

1 Dead Kennedys 18
2 Tom Waits 17
3 Iggy Pop 11
4 Beck 8
4 Radiohead 8
4 Änglagård 8
4 Can 8
8 Elliott Smith 7
8 Comus 7
10 Jimi Hendrix 6
10 Camel 6
__________________
Seltzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #1512 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

1. Spacemen 3 - 38
2. Swirlies - 26
3. Bad Brains - 23
3. Loop - 23
5. Fleet Foxes - 22
6. Psychic Ills - 20
7. Spiritualized - 19
8. Souls She Said - 16
8. The Icarus Line - 16
10. Lilys - 14
10. CAKE - 14

Last edited by Farfisa; 03-16-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #1513 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

Dude yr last.fm recent tracks thing is the best. More people should have an appreciation for sunny days, fields, flowers, bunnies and rainbows.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #1514 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Dude yr last.fm recent tracks thing is the best. More people should have an appreciation for sunny days, fields, flowers, bunnies and rainbows.
thanks =]....I honestly can't remember who I got it from.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #1515 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,034
Default

I just got mine because I want to fit in with you guys.
sweet_kenny’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #1516 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

I posted the n00b comment on your last fm page
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #1517 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,034
Default

thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #1518 (permalink)
Diskobox
 
Lizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 660
Default

How have you listened to so much music if you just got it?
__________________
white and black, are you looking for the sun boy?
the sun doesn't shine down here, no, not in the shadow
Lizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #1519 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

I believe you can load all your history of your itunes plays onto last.fm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #1520 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
How have you listened to so much music if you just got it?
? the listening history is uploaded from my itunes library
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.