Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #1831 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Maybe we should all join this group.
Bring back the old Last.fm – Group at Last.fm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1832 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Maybe we should all join this group.
Bring back the old Last.fm – Group at Last.fm
****in a. I might have overreacted a bit earlier... but it still sucks donkey ****. there's no way they'll bring back the old layout though. Unless someone kidnapped their families...
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #1833 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
Unless someone kidnapped their families...
I'm on it.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #1834 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

haha. I'd start with that prick writing the self-satisfied tech blog. They have to take a hint.

does anyone know just where this 'paint it black' option has disappeared to? i wanna see how it looks
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #1835 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
****in a. I might have overreacted a bit earlier... but it still sucks donkey ****. there's no way they'll bring back the old layout though. Unless someone kidnapped their families...
Sounds like a plan, you just say when and where.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #1836 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Maybe we should all join this group.
Bring back the old Last.fm – Group at Last.fm
i don't think it'll work but whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
Unless someone kidnapped their families...
where are we meeting up for this thing? cause i'm in

the only good thin gi've noticed is that it eems to update faster
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #1837 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

I like it...
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #1838 (permalink)
Unrepentant Ass-Mod
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,920
Default

Oh God. I've been a last FM user for maybe three weeks now and they ****ing change everything on me? This is bull****. I JUST figured out how to use the last version.

**** this.
__________________
first.am
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:27 AM   #1839 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:12 AM   #1840 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,510
Default

^ Hallelujah, my constant panic attacks over charts can cease.
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.