Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #3691 (permalink)
+81
Rats off to ya!
 
+81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: House of the Ju-Ju Queen
Posts: 1,605
Default

any of that the new T&S album? If so how is it?
__________________
My Music on: Facebook Last.fm
My Last.fm
My Poor Ol' Neglected Journal

+81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #3692 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Victory Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 59
Default

Last 7 days
Megadeth - 25
Metallica - 18
Slayer - 18
Mastodon - 7
Pantera - 6
Lordi - 5
Slipknot - 4
White Zombie - 4
Bloodhound Gang - 4
Anthrax - 4
Wednesday 13 - 3
The Sword - 3
Guns N' Roses - 3
Mindless Self Indulgence - 3
Anal **** - 3
__________________
my last.fm profile
Victory Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #3693 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
storymilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,826
Default

Last 7 days:

The Fall- 39 plays plays
Porcupine Tree- 24 plays
Sam & Dave- 21 plays
Pavement- 16 plays
Pixies- 15 plays
Guided By Voices- 13 plays
Primal Scream- 13 plays
R. Stevie Moore- 12 plays
Led Zeppelin- 11 plays
The Flaming Lips- 11 plays
Lou Reed- 11 plays
Archive- 4 plays
Son House- 3 plays
Radiohead- 2 plays
Obituary- 2 plays
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #3694 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
reiko57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: kansas city
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
Last 7 days:

The Fall- 39 plays plays
Porcupine Tree- 24 plays
Sam & Dave- 21 plays
Pavement- 16 plays
Pixies- 15 plays
Guided By Voices- 13 plays
Primal Scream- 13 plays
R. Stevie Moore- 12 plays
Led Zeppelin- 11 plays
The Flaming Lips- 11 plays
Lou Reed- 11 plays
Archive- 4 plays
Son House- 3 plays
Radiohead- 2 plays
Obituary- 2 plays
i discovered porcupine tree earlier today, what a kickass ****in band man i love it

btw, how do you guys embed those players like that? it never works for me its just like a line of bull****

thanks
__________________
last.fm
reiko57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #3695 (permalink)
Say something vague
 
Charlemagne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by +81 View Post
any of that the new T&S album? If so how is it?
Yes, about 6 times actually, and I personally think it is there best album, much better than The Con. It's incredibly addicting.
__________________
Charlemagne had eyes like a lover, but last winter there was weather and his eyes they iced right over.

My Last.fm
Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #3696 (permalink)
+81
Rats off to ya!
 
+81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: House of the Ju-Ju Queen
Posts: 1,605
Default

Well if it's amazing I might go see them when they pass through in a few weeks. I never really listened to The Con but If It Was You and So Jealous are very good.
__________________
My Music on: Facebook Last.fm
My Last.fm
My Poor Ol' Neglected Journal

+81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #3697 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Listened to much more this week.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #3698 (permalink)
16, so?
 
zeppy111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Africa
Posts: 630
Default

Last 7 days:

1 Nirvana 24
2 Public Enemy 23
3 Placebo 21
4 Smokey Robinson and the Miracles 19
4 Bolt Thrower 19
6 Sigur Rós 18
7 Amon Amarth 17
7 Bloodbath 17
9 Don Carlos & Gold 15
10 The Pink Mountaintops 14
11 The Strokes 13
11 Mississippi John Hurt 13
11 Mansun 13
11 Coldplay 13
15 Einstürzende Neubauten 12
15 Dinosaur Jr. 12
15 Dog Fashion Disco 12
15 Air 12
19 Wolfmother 11
19 Dizzee Rascal 11
19 Massive Attack 11
__________________


My Blog (album of the day): http://musicfromthesouth.blogspot.com
zeppy111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #3699 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better
 
NSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas girl living in the UK
Posts: 2,578
Default

The last 7 days, para mi:

Fink 29
Was in the mood for a mellow voice Sunday night...
Amos Lee 21
...still needed that mellow sound.
The Fall 13
Downloaded the comps from Mollie and Urb's thread...haven't finished listening but I must say there a couple stand out tracks already.
Saltillo 13
Quite simply, I'm in love with this album!
Everything but the Girl 12
Chill, but with a good beat.
Kate Bush 11
Still checking out her albums...this one was "Hounds of Love" I believe.
Fever Ray 10
This chick is crazy weird...but I like it.
Megadeth 6
Because I was in a bad mood.
__________________
Hi.
NSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #3700 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
storymilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
The last 7 days, para mi:

Fink 29
Was in the mood for a mellow voice Sunday night...
Amos Lee 21
...still needed that mellow sound.
The Fall 13
Downloaded the comps from Mollie and Urb's thread...haven't finished listening but I must say there a couple stand out tracks already.
Saltillo 13
Quite simply, I'm in love with this album!
Everything but the Girl 12
Chill, but with a good beat.
Kate Bush 11
Still checking out her albums...this one was "Hounds of Love" I believe.
Fever Ray 10
This chick is crazy weird...but I like it.
Megadeth 6
Because I was in a bad mood.
I got that Fall comp too Really liked it, especially the song Wings.

Also Kate Bush is awesome
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.