Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 08:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShOwTiM3
Marley or Cobain 'cause I don't count ''Last Day'' as a good movie at all.
Count my vote.

How about a biopic on Rick Wakeman, who knows?...It could be a comedy smash, i mean look at him.



Wakeman: When Dinosaurs Roamed The Earth!
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

Rick Wakeman does his own one-man show which is pretty much a mini-biopic anyway. If you want to know about his life while listening to his music, see if he's still doing it.

He's an excellent choice though!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Rick Wakeman does his own one-man show which is pretty much a mini-biopic anyway. If you want to know about his life while listening to his music, see if he's still doing it.

He's an excellent choice though!
Seriously, even if you hate his music (which many people do) the guy is still one of the most interesting characters in rock, hes just about as strange as you can get.

Who should play him though?....I have David Hyde Pierce in mind for some reason.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Who should play him though?....I have David Hyde Pierce in mind for some reason.
Who's that? A few years ago I would have said Bill Nighy, but he's been a crazy old muso in lots of things already now. Judging by his stories, its not so important exactly who plays Wakeman, because his life is all about the weird **** that always happens to him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Who's that? A few years ago I would have said Bill Nighy, but he's been a crazy old muso in lots of things already now. Judging by his stories, its not so important exactly who plays Wakeman, because his life is all about the weird **** that always happens to him.
Hes the guy who played Niles in Fraiser.

Got another one, how about a bio on GG Allin?

GG: When The Shit Hits The Fan!
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.