Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2006, 12:43 AM   #101 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Oh.

I take it he didnt get the message when they banned his ass.
Why did he get ??
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:57 AM   #102 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Why did he get ??
Maybe he didnt commit any serious offenses, perhaps him being a dumbass was a substantial enough reason.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:00 AM   #103 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
that last song they published recently rocked, and could easily be fitted into alternative rock nowdays....so yes, they would have made some great music....but alas, it was not meant to be....
I see your point. But imagine if Cobain didn't become a legend because he killed himself - would that song really be as popular as it was? I think people were just so excited for a Nirvana song to be released post mortem that they would have like just about anything that was never released, just because "it's f*cking Nirvana." I like Nirvana just as much as the next guy, but they were about to slide down that slippery slope of - oh yeah, I guess they did help change music... what was their name again? They became legends after the death of Cobain... while they were still popular while he was alive... no way that would have made the mark they have now if the man didn't off himself. Took balls, though. Shotguns are messy.
__________________
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #104 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Maybe he didnt commit any serious offenses, perhaps him being a dumbass was a substantial enough reason.
Too bad Razors is one of the few here who has a diverse appreciation for music.
__________________
hookers with machineguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:43 AM   #105 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
Too bad Razors is one of the few here who has a diverse appreciation for music.
He certainly dosent show it.

Big3 and Urban have pretty diverse tastes in music, but they also use common sense in their arguements and dont make posts that seem to be made by a 8 year old.

Oh and Hiu, that comment you made about my mother before editing it right away is a real sign of maturity.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:46 AM   #106 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
He certainly dosent show it.

Big3 and Urban have pretty diverse tastes in music, but they also use common sense in their arguements and dont make posts that seem to be made by a 8 year old.

Oh and Hiu, that comment you made about my mother before editing it right away is a real sign of maturity.
Personally I'm one not to judge a persons maturity by internet message board posts, I don't know maybe i'm wrong.

Arguing with posters tounge and cheek comments screams maturity on your behalf also.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:03 AM   #107 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

lol
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #108 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiu
Personally I'm one not to judge a persons maturity by internet message board posts, I don't know maybe i'm wrong.

Arguing with posters tounge and cheek comments screams maturity on your behalf also.
Well, you got a permanent ban, only to start a new username, so that might provide a little evidence that your presence is bad news.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:22 AM   #109 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

I would really like an elaboration on what he was banned for.

For no other reason than morbid curiousity and to establish where the bar is set.
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:27 AM   #110 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

I like to have a little fun with my internet sometimes, maybe I made a few threads that were "off topic".

I am sorry for my incidents in the past and have clearly changed my ways for the good.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.