Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2019, 06:03 PM   #101 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
The OP is really well written
lol I didn't bother to read it. Broke the first rule right off the bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Party View Post
There have been many of bad rock n’ roll bands. But to make this list, I set a few strict rules:

1. Bands only. No solo artists
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:04 PM   #102 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

unless you have a chain wallet and it's '94 the **** is the point of Alice in Chains

aged as badly as Styx imho
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #103 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,448
Default

Cool harmonies
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #104 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

the degree to which both SP and Radiohead are better bands could not be understated to my ears
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:08 PM   #105 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,448
Default

Difference being that AIC has tolerable vocals but ja they're all kinda in the same average range.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:25 PM   #106 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
unless you have a chain wallet and it's '94 the **** is the point of Alice in Chains

aged as badly as Styx imho
Nick1976 (and his many aliases) would sooo totally agree!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #107 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

if we allow soloish artists

strong nomination of Buckethead

worst guitarist ever
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:24 AM   #108 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,448
Default

He'd be tolerable if he had any kind of **** filter but ja 95% of what I've heard has been useless wank.

Praxis is >>> but not really because of Buckethead

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #109 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
if we allow soloish artists

strong nomination of Buckethead

worst guitarist ever
Church
__________________
CAMPAIGN ALERT:

*vote vote vote*

Member of the Year

VOTE HAWK


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'm on my way to steal rom the steaore i work at

I stoel asll yhes e[ep[;e ,ajil

tonight I do anytyhihg im vafraid of f
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
FLARLY put I steal

I take form my employebnt

they hteink they own me, I'm going to steal

lucky6 I don't burn the building to the ground @@@@@@@@@@@@########3
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:04 AM   #110 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

if my man got any more masterbatory, he could fill that bucket
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.