Albums You're Digging II - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2017, 11:30 AM   #13531 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,610
Default



This is the big boy.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #13532 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
^ the only other one that I have is Dr. Dooom's First Come First Served which is definitely good (and good lord has an amazingly horrible album cover) but hasn't struck as much as Dr. Octagonecologyst. Im not sure how much of his dicog I could sift through, the style usually isn't my thing, but maybe that's why I love this one so much. I probably have it on a pedestal that would be hard for another one to reach.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #13533 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
__________is my favourite ________ record because it has L'Orange on the beats.
This is like a truth palate.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #13534 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,648
Default

One does have to appreciate the magnanimity of the hip hop industry for hiring kids suffering from down syndrome to design album covers.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #13535 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default


Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - D.R.U.G.S (2011)

I've listened to this a few times. I really wish they'd keep this group around. This was during the time that Craig Owens wasn't with Chiodos, and god damn it's fantastic. They need to release another album.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:32 PM   #13536 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - D.R.U.G.S (2011)

I've listened to this a few times. I really wish they'd keep this group around. This was during the time that Craig Owens wasn't with Chiodos, and god damn it's fantastic. They need to release another album.
I remember this from freshman year of high school, my friend was deep into the poppier flanges of post-hardcore/metalcore/deathcore.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:35 PM   #13537 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
I remember this from freshman year of high school, my friend was deep into the poppier flanges of post-hardcore/metalcore/deathcore.
It's quite good for what it is. I've also liked Craig Owens, and he goes pretty hard on the album.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:42 PM   #13538 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
It's quite good for what it is. I've also liked Craig Owens, and he goes pretty hard on the album.
Damn. Nostalgia.



I'm not even that embarrassed I like this.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:53 AM   #13539 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,467
Default

Mouth Moods - Neil Cics 3rd mashup album that dropped without warning last night.





It's free MOUTH MOODS
__________________
Last.FM

Last edited by debaserr; 01-24-2017 at 05:43 AM.
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:01 AM   #13540 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,610
Default

^ You made my day.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.