Albums You're Digging II - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2020, 05:10 PM   #15621 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default



Jorge Ben Jor
Fôrça Bruta

One of the best feel good albums to ever come out of Brazil. It's incredible and moved my cheeks.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:12 AM   #15622 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Israel
Posts: 186
Default

Album: Benedicte Maurseth (2019)


Artist: Benedicte Maurseth


Favorite track: Etterdønning
__________________
Last.fm
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:15 PM   #15623 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,674
Default

straight best album that exists

christ sandwich

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:53 PM   #15624 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default



Kate Tempest
The Book of Traps and Lessons

Yo this record made me f*ckin' cry and that ain't an early April Fool's Day joke playas. Wow.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:52 PM   #15625 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,377
Default

^and now it made me cry too. Beautiful
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:48 AM   #15626 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post


Kate Tempest
The Book of Traps and Lessons

Yo this record made me f*ckin' cry and that ain't an early April Fool's Day joke playas. Wow.
You misspelled 'cringe'.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #15627 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You misspelled 'cringe'.
I ain't gunna lie, I don't normally like her or spoken word poetry in general but that album was just beautiful. Came off genuine when it usually comes off forced. I dunno, it was weird.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:59 AM   #15628 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

Reminds me of the Mystery Diners episode where they covered "Slam Poetry Night" in Austin.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:09 AM   #15629 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I ain't gunna lie, I don't normally like her or spoken word poetry in general but that album was just beautiful. Came off genuine when it usually comes off forced. I dunno, it was weird.
I liked Let Them Eat Chaos. The cringy pathos was balanced with badass beats, good flows and some nice characters and observations.
The follow up had none of the flow and the beats and the cringe became overwhelming.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:31 AM   #15630 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,377
Default

It felt genuine to me too. At least, it managed to move me
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.