Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #111 (permalink)
Bringer of Carrots
 
Whatsitoosit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainard Jalen View Post
lol, for somebody who cares so little about the matter (and is quite wrong about it, too), you sure seem mighty occupied with continuously repeating your claims.

The worst type of music imo fan is the one who argues just for the sake of arguing.
enter 80% of internet forum users... and **** you if you don't agree with me
__________________
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile,
but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #112 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainard Jalen View Post
lol, for somebody who cares so little about the matter (and is quite wrong about it, too), you sure seem mighty occupied with continuously repeating your claims.

The worst type of music imo fan is the one who argues just for the sake of arguing.
I don't give a **** about hard fi, urban said everything i wanted to. And isn't that what makes this place interesting? It's called music 'banter' not music everyone gets along because we all the same opinoin
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #113 (permalink)
Bringer of Carrots
 
Whatsitoosit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
I don't give a **** about hard fi, urban said everything i wanted to. And isn't that what makes this place interesting? It's called music 'banter' not music everyone gets along because we all the same opinoin
YEAH!!! and it ain't music grammer either!!!
__________________
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile,
but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #114 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
YEAH!!! and it ain't music grammer either!!!
grammar*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #115 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

I disagree, now lets fight about it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #116 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
You don't have to argue with someone because their opinion differs from yours. I mean, my parents, having grown up in a different time, don't understand a lot of the things I like/do, but I don't feel the need to argue with them about it. I just beat the **** out of them and that's that.
LMAO!
But we need arguments, and saying the Arctic Monkeys are an indie isn't an opinoin it's a fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack fire drill View Post
grammar*
he's a n00b, what do u expect?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #117 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
LMAO!
But we need arguments, and saying the Arctic Monkeys are an indie isn't an opinoin it's a fact.

he's a n00b, what do u expect?
Nublet*
Far Beyond Driven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #118 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

same thing
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #119 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Default

Nublet is much more powerful, and hurtful
Far Beyond Driven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #120 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,073
Default

It's more arrogent.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.