Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #12611 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post


First off that White Suns track was absolutely brutal and quite literally painful and so ugly, and I loved it. Secondly the Fu****susha I haven't listened all the way through yet, but I think I found a new genre I can really dig into.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:52 PM   #12612 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post


love this song
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #12613 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Default Nice Cover

Im listening

Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud

Cover from Alexandra Tan

(I cant post links yet as im a new member
but if you type on youtube
Alexandra Tan Thinking Out Loud
you ll find it,

Hope you like it
juancruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #12614 (permalink)
I like what I like
 
Kedvesem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 303
Default

American Pie, Don McLean.

Not only is it brilliant, but it has sentimental value to me, too.

It gets me every single time.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:31 AM   #12615 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Default

Airbourne - Live it up
happyhardcore96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:38 AM   #12616 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,620
Default


Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:45 AM   #12617 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default



Don't tell anyone.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #12618 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
First off that White Suns track was absolutely brutal and quite literally painful and so ugly, and I loved it. Secondly the Fu****susha I haven't listened all the way through yet, but I think I found a new genre I can really dig into.
Glad you dug it. Totem by White Suns is my aoty. As for fu****susha, that's their only album that sounds like that, the rest of their stuff is either noise/noise rock, your more general avant garde, or demented blues rock in the vein of Les Rallizes Denudes. You should check out frontman and guitarist (and only consistent member of fu****susha) Keiji Haino's solo work if you dig that album though.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #12619 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Glad you dug it. Totem by White Suns is my aoty. As for fu****susha, that's their only album that sounds like that, the rest of their stuff is either noise/noise rock, your more general avant garde, or demented blues rock in the vein of Les Rallizes Denudes. You should check out frontman and guitarist (and only consistent member of fu****susha) Keiji Haino's solo work if you dig that album though.
Cool will do, also I'm going to be listening to all of that White Suns album I'm actually exited to get my face kicked in by music, which is kind of weird. Yeah I'll be checking out a bunch by fu****susha as well.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:23 AM   #12620 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

White Suns - Totem
Ahg I'm loving it, yet it seems to really hate me!
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.