Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #13241 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default



I can't stop listening to this. Do yourself a favor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:01 AM   #13242 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post


I can't stop listening to this. Do yourself a favor.
Dude I've been addicted for a while it's really awesome.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #13243 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,776
Default

__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #13244 (permalink)
An Butthole
 
Sequoioideae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
Posts: 543
Default



Really, really, really good acid house.
__________________
Funnel From Another Lover

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:59 PM   #13245 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
Dude I've been addicted for a while it's really awesome.
Have you heard his new record? I've spun it maybe 10 times already. Perfect from the beginning. Except the track "Ideal Husband", it's a skipper.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #13246 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Have you heard his new record? I've spun it maybe 10 times already. Perfect from the beginning. Except the track "Ideal Husband", it's a skipper.
Yep Ive been listening nonstop beautiful album. I'm in love with the title track and Bored In The USA.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:07 PM   #13247 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,776
Default

__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:18 PM   #13248 (permalink)
Scuttle Buttin'
 
Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Boulder Colorado
Posts: 962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Have not listened to that album in too long. Throwing it on now.
Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:21 PM   #13249 (permalink)
.
 
Overcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: .
Posts: 1,531
Default

Overcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:03 AM   #13250 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

^Best song off that record

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.