Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2016, 12:32 PM   #17001 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,307
Default

This is, like, one of the best hardcore songs ever. Righteous riff and legendary lyrics.

Quote:
Me and the band are going out tonight
To have a good time
No need to fight
We'll go to the dorms
And sneak in quietly
And steal all the panty’s of the girl’s sorority

WE’RE….ON….A….PANTY RAID
WE’RE….ON….A….PANTY RAID
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:41 PM   #17002 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
This is, like, one of the best hardcore songs ever. Righteous riff and legendary lyrics.



****ing awesome.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:22 PM   #17003 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,742
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:26 AM   #17004 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,705
Default

His new single:


His new single:


His new single:
__________________
https://zhanteimi.com
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:56 AM   #17005 (permalink)
.
 
Overcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: .
Posts: 1,531
Default

Overcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:44 AM   #17006 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 439
Default

Daleka obala - Morska vila
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:39 PM   #17007 (permalink)
.
 
Overcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: .
Posts: 1,531
Default

Overcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:35 PM   #17008 (permalink)
that DMT world
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,440
Default

^

When I saw the running time was an hour haha

I like avant music but Jesus
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:37 PM   #17009 (permalink)
An Awesome Dude
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 571
Default

Im listening to my UFO record (No place to run)

Current song: Gone in the night

I wanted to find some GOOD metal/harder rock,etc IN ANALOGUE.. In the 80s analogue purity slowly started being destroyed by digital garbage that didnt sound as good.. (EVEN ON THE RECORD (Which is supposed to be analogue)) -- I found this record today and this album is from 1980 and sounds georgeous!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #17010 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Im listening to my UFO record (No place to run)

Current song: Gone in the night

I wanted to find some GOOD metal/harder rock,etc IN ANALOGUE.. In the 80s analogue purity slowly started being destroyed by digital garbage that didnt sound as good.. (EVEN ON THE RECORD (Which is supposed to be analogue)) -- I found this record today and this album is from 1980 and sounds georgeous!!
I'm just gonna assume you're either 40+ or have some kind of whimsical mustache.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.