Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2016, 01:20 PM   #18271 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,967
Default

Do you have other blue laws like buying on Sunday or private liquor store restrictions? Certain counties and states are like that here.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:24 PM   #18272 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

They're usually only open like 12-5 on Sunday but aside from that it's not bad. All of the liquor stores in my province are ran by the same company aside from like 20 odd private ones in rural areas. Not sure what those ones are like.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:25 PM   #18273 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Wait a minute... in the US you can get beer at a gas station? That's the kind of **** dreams are made of.
Well... yeah. Of course. **** Canada.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:29 PM   #18274 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,000
Default

You can also get meth pipes from gas stations. And bootleg DVDs from Arab liquor stores. And flavored whippets.

Maybe that's just good old Nevada
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #18275 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Wait a minute... in the US you can get beer at a gas station? That's the kind of **** dreams are made of.
Some places even have fireworks in addition to beer and gas...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #18276 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
You can also get meth pipes from gas stations. And bootleg DVDs from Arab liquor stores. And flavored whippets.

Maybe that's just good old Nevada
That's everywhere, they know their clientele.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:32 PM   #18277 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Some places even have fireworks in addition to beer and gas...
Surprisingly ours do have the fireworks, just no beer
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #18278 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Some places even have fireworks in addition to beer and gas...

Fireworks are illegal in VA so we all cross the border to North Carolina for our fun bombs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #18279 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,967
Default

You bitches wish you could easily smuggle Mexican fireworks.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:39 PM   #18280 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Fireworks are illegal in VA so we all cross the border to North Carolina for our fun bombs.
A short trip to the New Hampshire border for my fireworks fix.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.