Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2016, 10:17 PM   #18411 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
omg i love fraggle rock. im way too young to have been around during it's original time but i used to watch the **** out of it on Teletoon Retro
That's the Canadian Boomerang I'm assuming? I watched Fraggle Rock god know's where but it was somewhat a part of my childhood? It might've been Dic actually, I watched quite a few shows on there wayyy back. Forgot about that channel entirely.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:19 AM   #18412 (permalink)
The Right Honourable
 
Cuthbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,674
Default

__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:37 AM   #18413 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 4,833
Default

Frank Zappa playing the spokes with Steve Allen...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by farklin View Post
Wow! Yes. it is number 1 music forum, indeed.


She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:19 AM   #18414 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Frank Zappa playing the spokes with Steve Allen...

One of my favorite television moments.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 12:53 AM   #18415 (permalink)
Rude gentleman
 
Blue Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 685
Default

__________________
Eliminate the right, eliminate the wrong, eliminate the weak, eliminate the strong.
Blue Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 06:39 AM   #18416 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
omg i love fraggle rock. im way too young to have been around during it's original time but i used to watch the **** out of it on Teletoon Retro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
That's the Canadian Boomerang I'm assuming? I watched Fraggle Rock god know's where but it was somewhat a part of my childhood? It might've been Dic actually, I watched quite a few shows on there wayyy back. Forgot about that channel entirely.
Boomerang was great stuff. I ended up putting together my own archive of my top 100 complete series of 80s and early 90s kids shows on my server. It totals over 1152 hours (48 continuous days) of retro tv content, and I love opening up my Chromebook and queuing it to random playback on Saturday mornings in bed.

For the full effect, I'm planning to rig it up to an old CRT television and to download an archive of commercials to cycle through between episodes.

I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:15 AM   #18417 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Boomerang was great stuff. I ended up putting together my own archive of my top 100 complete series of 80s and early 90s kids shows on my server. It totals over 1152 hours (48 continuous days) of retro tv content, and I love opening up my Chromebook and queuing it to random playback on Saturday mornings in bed.

For the full effect, I'm planning to rig it up to an old CRT television and to download an archive of commercials to cycle through between episodes.

I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
First thought: lolwut

Second thought: That's so much cooler than the things I do.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:53 AM   #18418 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
First thought: lolwut

Second thought: That's so much cooler than the things I do.
yup, basically this. add a bowl of fruity pebbles and that would be a sweet way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:24 AM   #18419 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
yup, basically this. add a bowl of fruity pebbles and that would be a sweet way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning
Preferably in a big dumbass mixing bowl so that by the time you get to the bottom the milk tastes like Skittles.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #18420 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Preferably in a big dumbass mixing bowl so that by the time you get to the bottom the milk tastes like Skittles.
you know it batboy
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.