Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2017, 11:27 PM   #18951 (permalink)
mayor of spookytown
 
Chiomara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 813
Default

Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:54 PM   #18952 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,769
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video


Last edited by innerspaceboy; 02-27-2017 at 12:04 AM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:40 AM   #18953 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,735
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:09 AM   #18954 (permalink)
that DMT world
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,397
Default

Nice psy
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:35 AM   #18955 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,257
Default

I remember Andrew WK being massive for a little while back in the early 00s, but then he just disappeared (legal troubles apparently). Never had any real desire to rediscover just what the hell he even sounded like, but I just had the whim to check out his debut today. All his **** basically sounds the same, the wall-of-sound production makes it hard to separate the instruments, and you actually feel your brain cells dying while listening to it, but it's also quite possibly the most pure expression of euphoria and fun I've ever heard in rock music. It's Ke$ha in rock form basically, except the dumbness actually feels like a wink and a nod (possibly) from someone actively creating a musical cartoon.

And god damn it every time I listen to "Party Hard" it just makes me wanna listen to it more.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #18956 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,131
Default

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #18957 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I remember Andrew WK being massive for a little while back in the early 00s, but then he just disappeared (legal troubles apparently). Never had any real desire to rediscover just what the hell he even sounded like, but I just had the whim to check out his debut today. All his **** basically sounds the same, the wall-of-sound production makes it hard to separate the instruments, and you actually feel your brain cells dying while listening to it, but it's also quite possibly the most pure expression of euphoria and fun I've ever heard in rock music. It's Ke$ha in rock form basically, except the dumbness actually feels like a wink and a nod (possibly) from someone actively creating a musical cartoon.

And god damn it every time I listen to "Party Hard" it just makes me wanna listen to it more.

This is where I go for euphoric music.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #18958 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,257
Default

I really need to listen to a lot more Magma, but I've been lazy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #18959 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I really need to listen to a lot more Magma, but I've been lazy.
Udu Wudu and this album are their best.

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #18960 (permalink)
ᚔ㋡ᚊ
 
rostasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,496
Default

.

Last edited by rostasi; 03-10-2017 at 07:13 PM.
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.