Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #19151 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,016
Default

If only GaGa hadn't pretended to go off the deep end and jumped the shark, and her persona was still that of a savvier Ke$ha who you could actually take home to your parents if you really couldn't get out of it. She was so much fun on that first album.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #19152 (permalink)
mayor of spookytown
 
Chiomara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 813
Default

Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:34 PM   #19153 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Have you heard Zorn's Inferno?
perhaps
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #19154 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,761
Default

The final day of hell at the office, (for this round, anyway.) Today's janitor's cell-phone-full-volume blasted selections included:

Alicia Keys - "No One" (which played at least five times)
Martina McBride - "I Love You"
Taylor Swift - "Fifteen"


Douglas Adams adequately described my feelings toward our employee and her infernal device.

Quote:
"You Pinstripe barbarians, Iíll sue the council for every penny itís got! Iíll have you hung and drawn and quarteredÖa - and whipped and boiledÖ and then Iíll chop you up into little bits! UntilÖ until... until youíve had enough!

And Then Iíll do it some more. And when Iíve finished Iíll take all the little bits and IíllÖ Iíll - Iíll jump on them! And Iíll carry on jumping on them until I get blisters... or I can think of something even more unpleasant to do!"
Need a transitional track. Something to bridge the insipid formulaic twaddle to the inspiring and novel.

This'll do.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #19155 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
perhaps
It's good, heavy, and progressive like 49 Acts.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #19156 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
The final day of hell at the office, (for this round, anyway.) Today's janitor's cell-phone-full-volume blasted selections included:

Alicia Keys - "No One" (which played at least five times)
Martina McBride - "I Love You"
Taylor Swift - "Fifteen"


Douglas Adams adequately described my feelings toward our employee and her infernal device.



Need a transitional track. Something to bridge the insipid formulaic twaddle to the inspiring and novel.

This'll do.
There's gotta be some insipid, trashy pop music you like. No one is 100% immune.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #19157 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
There's gotta be some insipid, trashy pop music you like. No one is 100% immune.
Maybe accidental Aphex Twin.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #19158 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
There's gotta be some insipid, trashy pop music you like. No one is 100% immune.
Does Welsh synth pop count as pop? I've a soft spot for bands with unpronounceable squiggles for names.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #19159 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,237
Default



love the spastic guitar in this, no real sync with the track, makes the whole thing
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:55 PM   #19160 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Does Welsh synth pop count as pop? I've a soft spot for bands with unpronounceable squiggles for names.
I don't know, but something tells me that no, no it doesn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.