Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #19581 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 5,859
Default

Portugal the man- feel it still
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:59 AM   #19582 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,864
Default

Enjoying last night's Sigur Ros concert with the Los Angeles Philharmonic at The Walt Disney Concert Hall. Watch the whole performance for free on their official website or on YouTube.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #19583 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,680
Default

I feel like I'm becoming less and less capable of going more than a few days without a cheesy pop binge, even if only for an hour or so. This album is trash pop brilliance btw.


__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #19584 (permalink)
mayor of spookytown
 
Chiomara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 812
Default

Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:17 PM   #19585 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,864
Default

Diggin' up the Doctor for some swampy bayou hoodoo voodoo.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #19586 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,680
Default

I still don't know what I think of Dr. John, but I know I like him.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #19587 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 4,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Diggin' up the Doctor for some swampy bayou hoodoo voodoo.



When I first saw Goofle's pick for the album club, I thought (for a second) that he was picking that album by Dr. John.

Great album by one of my favorite New Orleans musicians.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Welcome to the new mb. A haven for straight white depressive snowflakes playacting as anarchists.


She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:00 PM   #19588 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
When I first saw Goofle's pick for the album club, I thought (for a second) that he was picking that album by Dr. John.

Great album by one of my favorite New Orleans musicians.
Whenever I see "Gris Gris" in the album club I always think for just a moment that it's that album.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:47 PM   #19589 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,592
Default



Always one of their best songs
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #19590 (permalink)
Ze Richest Man In Babylon
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 5,372
Default

One of the best one hit wonders ever?

__________________
Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor
when the looting starts the shooting starts <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
C H Y N A
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.