Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2017, 05:42 PM   #20621 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Apparition ‎ Alone Again With The Dawn Coming Up: A Tribute To The KLF (side project of Black Swan)

A magnificent drone tribute to the seminal work of the chill-out scene. AAWTDCU and This Is Not What Space is About are two monumental under the radar self-releases, highly recommended for any fan of quality drone music.

256 kpbs? I thought I knew you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:45 PM   #20622 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
256 kpbs? I thought I knew you.
To the best of my knowledge, the official circulated recording was at that rate. I am friends with the artist on FB, so I might reach out to see if an uncompressed source is available.

Shame on me.

EDIT: Confirmed from the official discogs entry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:55 PM   #20623 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
To the best of my knowledge, the official circulated recording was at that rate. I am friends with the artist on FB, so I might reach out to see if an uncompressed source is available.

Shame on me.

EDIT: Confirmed from the official discogs entry.
Well that's weird. Usually it's the punk and grindcore type **** that's sub-320.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #20624 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Well that's weird. Usually it's the punk and grindcore type **** that's sub-320.
Perhaps it's because this was a pre-Swan project from 2001. It was the old west of bitrates.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #20625 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

God damn this is great song.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:45 PM   #20626 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 01:39 AM   #20627 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Default Will Rudra accept Bhavya's proposal in Ishqbaaz Tv Serial?

Bhavya faces the dilemma of leaving Rudra. After thinking a lot, she reaches the conclusion and decides to live with Rudra forever.
rajeevguesskaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:18 AM   #20628 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 439
Default

John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:34 AM   #20629 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,284
Default

Damn nostalgia. Why must you make me still like this turd song from this turd band?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 04:51 AM   #20630 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 439
Default

John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.