Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #21451 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So basically being the absolute biggest ****ing fanboy doesn't matter if you're not the biggest fanboy so long as you're a ****ing retard?
What?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #21452 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,162
Default

I think that The Batlord is asking if he can still be the biggest fanboy with his condition.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:46 PM   #21453 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think that The Batlord is asking if he can still be the biggest fanboy with his condition.
It's not like I make the decision. I'm sure he'll be in the running, but I think he'll have stiff competition (stop that!) from you.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:49 PM   #21454 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It's not like I make the decision. I'm sure he'll be in the running, but I think he'll have stiff competition (stop that!) from you.
He better be wearing a helmet.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:49 PM   #21455 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think that The Batlord is asking if he can still be the biggest fanboy with his condition.
Of being clearly the biggest fanboy basically. If you're a bigger fanboy for Shabazz Palaces than I am of Kesha then that's one thing, but clearly you're not. I own that ****, TH.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:50 PM   #21456 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Of being clearly the biggest fanboy basically. If you're a bigger fanboy for Shabazz Palaces than I am of Kesha then that's one thing, but clearly you're not. I own that ****, TH.
I guess we'll see when the votes come in, won't we, Mister President?
Assuming someone is doing this at the end of the year?
Hello?
Hello?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #21457 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Of being clearly the biggest fanboy basically. If you're a bigger fanboy for Shabazz Palaces than I am of Kesha then that's one thing, but clearly you're not. I own that ****, TH.
Bitch I might be.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #21458 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:57 PM   #21459 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Bitch I might be.
I'll sell you everything I own if you're a bigger fanboy for Shabazz than I am for Kesha. Enjoy the Star Wars novels that you'll never own.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:58 PM   #21460 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'll sell you everything I own if you're a bigger fanboy for Shabazz than I am for Kesha. Enjoy the Star Wars novels that you'll never own.
I'll let you see what's inside this box.

Spoiler for .:
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.