What Are You Listening To Right Now? II - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2019, 01:37 PM   #27161 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,142
Default

Cleaners from venus - summer in a small town
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:39 PM   #27162 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,393
Default

Daniel Ash is great in every form of Bauhaus sans Peter Murphy

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #27163 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,142
Default

Bless the Spotify algorithm
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:50 PM   #27164 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Daniel Ash is great in every form of Bauhaus sans Peter Murphy

Cool, at the beginning I was reminded of the opening of You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby. The psychedelic sounds fit surprisingly well
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #27165 (permalink)
SequiturFalsaInterficere
 
ManifestBlasphemy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: ThaiHell
Posts: 601
Default

ManifestBlasphemy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:13 AM   #27166 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Cool, at the beginning I was reminded of the opening of You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby. The psychedelic sounds fit surprisingly well
yeah Ash has nifty approach to picked apart chords

jangle with an otherworldly dark romantic spin, Vampires and Castles

I feel like most guitarists would fall back on minor chords, where Ash does it mostly in the major key giving the sound this weightlessness, a rising sorrow

as if maybe the dead pulling up from the grave

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:51 PM   #27167 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,393
Default

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #27168 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,187
Default

__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:07 PM   #27169 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,393
Default

this shiet is ridiculous lol

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #27170 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,187
Default

__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.