Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2021, 11:16 AM   #30161 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Eleanor Rigby 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 288
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlWiQ69DGE0

More than 50 years later, it still has the same energy.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:14 PM   #30162 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Jasmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Denmark
Posts: 18
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq4...l=Doris0815007
Jasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:15 PM   #30163 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlWiQ69DGE0

More than 50 years later, it still has the same energy.
check out this classic cover version:

maybe not your thing, but then it's interesting at least
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:21 PM   #30164 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Eleanor Rigby 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
check out this classic cover version:

maybe not your thing, but then it's interesting at least
Why not? Don't know Pattie Smith very well, but Because The Night and People Have The Power are good songs. The Doors covered Gloria too, but it was a bit strange.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:22 PM   #30165 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Eleanor Rigby 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
Albert Hammond was the one who wrote The Air That I Breathe?
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:26 PM   #30166 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Why not? Don't know Pattie Smith very well, but Because The Night and People Have The Power are good songs. The Doors covered Gloria too, but it was a bit strange.
I supposed you may find it too strange but if you like those other songs you should definitely check it out!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:29 PM   #30167 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Eleanor Rigby 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
I supposed you may find it too strange but if you like those other songs you should definitely check it out!
Sure, I'll listen to it, thanks!
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:35 PM   #30168 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Jasmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Denmark
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Albert Hammond was the one who wrote The Air That I Breathe?
Yeah! Him and Mike Hazelwood
Jasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:45 PM   #30169 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Eleanor Rigby 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
Yeah! Him and Mike Hazelwood
Cool! I love the Hollies!
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:07 PM   #30170 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,351
Default

__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.