Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #6961 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default



Yea just giving an example.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #6962 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Thumbs up Keyboard Gangster - Brodie Dickson

I'm addicted to this song right now. It's called Keyboard Gangster by Brodie Dickson. It's just an accoustic guitar but it's sooo catchy.
I absolutely love it.

You can find it on iTunes as well as YouTube. Just search for it.
ScotSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #6963 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowerby213 View Post
The Real McKenzies - Pour Decisions
Delete this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #6964 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
Delete this
Why do you keep telling people to "Delete this" on this thread? It's annoying. People don't have a right to listen to music you don't like?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #6965 (permalink)
MOuthWIdeSHut
 
likuidcoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hippocampus
Posts: 85
Default

One Republic-Apologize

__________________

Last edited by likuidcoka; 10-06-2012 at 06:41 PM.
likuidcoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #6966 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Default

I been listening to a lot of eastcoast music.
__________________
[advertising removed]
mrlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #6967 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Why do you keep telling people to "Delete this" on this thread? It's annoying. People don't have a right to listen to music you don't like?
Actually, that's not why I do that. You can't just put the name of the band and the song, it's against the rules of this thread. I got bitched at for doing that and all my posts got deleted. So yeah, I'm not putting delete this because of what they're listening too. people can listen to whatever they want.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #6968 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by likuidcoka View Post
One Republic-Apologize
Delete this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #6969 (permalink)
MOuthWIdeSHut
 
likuidcoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hippocampus
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
Delete this.
Why?


Oh, ok. I understand now.
Good lookin out.
__________________
likuidcoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #6970 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default


__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.